Oh don't be scared!~ it's gonna be f i n e ~

Yin: *His eyes widen, then he looks down* . . .

Yang: What? What happened to him? You know where he is???

~~~

Eliver: *this took her by surprise and she falls on her back when he went up to her neck, bringing Sans on top of her*

~~~

William: *He totally forgets that Bendy was coming up here and takes off his pants and boxers, looking for clean ones*

~~~

Natsuki: •°°•°•°•°••°•°•••°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°••••°•°•°•°•°•°••••••••°•°•°•°••°••

Monika: Oh jeez...Natsuki, are you ok?

Natsuki: *She looks away, blushing* ...

Monika: Here. *She reaches into her bag and pulls out her some kind of protein bar. She throws it in Natsuki's direction*

Natsuki: *Her eyes light up again, she snatches the bar from the ground and immediately tears off the wrapper* I told you not to give mmph...*She doesn't even finish her sentence before stuffing it into her mouth*

Monika: don't worry, Dr. Flug. She's fine. It just happens every now and then. That's why I always keep a snack in my bag for her. *She puts her hands behind he back* Anyway...! Natsuki you're ok right?

Natsuki: *She looks away* y-yeah...

Monika: Good! Glad to hear!

Natsuki: *She was still collapsed on Dr. Club but didn't seem to realize, distracted by something*

~~~

Ava: Doesn't she CARE for you like a family member? I heard her saying she was your sister...