Talk about a barge in.

Yang: ...would you like your sister to kill herself?

~~~

Eliver: Hehe~ the shop will sa- *She's interrupted by the door being kicked down* welp they found me.

Kyle: ELIVER!!!

Eliver: *before Kyle could look, she snaps her fingers so that Sans and her had their clothes on. Even though she was a fox*

Kyle: *He runs over and hugs her* T-T don't do thaaaaat Rocky thought I kidnapped you or something!!!

Eliver: =3 sorry Ky!

Kyle: *He strokes her tail* fluffiness... (ok. Now I wanna know how jealous, triggered, defensive, and protective Sans is when seeing Kyle pick up Eliver and start petting her tail (y'know because he was a perv and such??? (*ahem* and because he loves her *ahem*)))

~~~

William: *He runs to the door and opens it, a tall purple man in a purple suit and black tie stood there, and William started sweating* h-h-hey D-Dad!

???????: Hi worthless shit. *He walks into the kitchen*

William: Heh heh! Yeah...uh..."worthless"...s-so uh...w-where's Anna?

???????: *He walks over and roughly slams William across the face* you call her "mother", William. Now say it.

WIlliam: W-where's..."m-mother"...?

???????: Not here. Go upstairs.

WIlliam: *He gulps* {mind: i-i-i...n-no I don't want to do t-this anymore...b-but...I-i have too...} O-ok...*He walks upstairs*

~~~

Cala Maria: O-ok! Good!

Natsuki: erm...curse your intelligence...! You were supposed to get it wrong, then I was gonna be like, "Pfft no." And explain it myself!

~~~

Ava: Ok!