1. Well now that was awkward

In small town hidden within a deep forest is the home of which belongs to the Werewolves. Not hairy beast, Humans. Supernatural humans who have the power to trasform themselves into theses unbelievable creatures by just at the stoke of the full moon. Their communities are located throughout the many forests in Britain but, our focus lies on the home of the Styles

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES YOU GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTENCE”

the fuming young woman hollered from the bottom of the stairs. Her arms folded and foot tapping rapidly she waited for a response.- SILENCE –

She looked at her clock impatiently… 9:55 she silently scolded herself for believing she could actually out smart her son into leaving the house on time.

In her supposedly clever scheme, she repeatedly throughout the week informed her son that they had to leave the house at 9:00 a.m. In actuality they had to depart at 10:30. She glanced impatiently at the oak wood Grandfather clock across the living room. With a quick flick, the hand flew and landed on the 10:00 and then the chimes began. Becomin more annoyed b the minute she yelled

“Harry if you make us miss this event fooling around with your nonsense…”

– SILENCE-

The only thing to be heard was the 8th chime on the clock. After throwing her hands in the air with frustration she began to relclaim her composure Smoothing out her flowy peach skirt and her white sweater with her fingers.

She was letting her son get the better of her. She was the one in control here.

In a confidence stance she gave a final warning she shouted

“if you don’t come down these stairs in one…two…thr--…“

Clambering down the stairs, a small 13 year old boy with curly hair, came flying down and stood fearfully in front of his mother. He knew better than to keep his mother waiting, but having lost track of the time, being undressed, and… ok maybe a little fooling around with his games had caused him to be a .... maybe a bit unprepared when the time had came to leave. Sheepishly he peeked up at his mother with his strikingly sea green eyes. She had a disapproving look on her face.

Harry whipped the most solemn look he could before replying “I know its late but maybe we could make it in time before they all leave and maybe there will still be some food left or maybe people will even still be there if we’re lucky!”

Harry’s mum broke out in a triumphant “smile "Of course they will be! I’ve been telling you the wrong time all week so that we could actually get there on time!”

“Yea I know” Harry smugly replied holding back a laugh.

Maybe he heard it from strangers on the streets talking about it, or maybe he heard it on the news, or hey maybe even everybody at school talking about it. But, honestly he wouldn’t have given it a second thought if it hadn’t had been for his mum suspiciously nagging him about it that had really made him really catch on.

His mum frowned and scoffed “Oh would you just get in the car already! Gemma and your dad have been waiting for you for almost an hour now”. Harry swiftly ran out the front door before running back to give his mum a tight hugyand giving one his cheekiest - most-dimpliest grin before running back out. Harry’s mum just smiled shaking her head while leaving as well.

Harry began approaching the car and started debating on whether he should turn back. He had caught his sister Gemma’s eye. From the way she was rapidly mouthing in furious manner and shaking of her fist at him … she probably wanted to kill him.

Harry let out a long breath before, climbing in the car with his eyes closed and reluctantly waited for the ‘mighty wrath of Gem’ to fall upon him. To his surprise it was actually quite quiet in the car. This caused him to open his eyes turn, with a confused look, to look at his sister.