12. Lost in our thoughts

Nina POV

3 years later

I rolled out of bed and stretched. Being mindful not to wake Ellis as i quietly crept to my bathroom.

I looked at my self in the mirror, I was glowing. I couldn't help but smile.

1 and a half more weeks and I'm finished at the Academy.

 Although, a lot has changed since I'd arrived here, much has stayed the same. My grades are still at a "C" average. My roommates are still pretty much sisters to me. We've been through the ups, the downs and yet were together and stronger than ever. 

My relationship with Ellis is better than ever. We've begun to move into the 'staying in each other rooms' phase of the relationship which, is after the 'awkward excuses to our roommates phase'. He's introduced me to his roommates and vice versa and we've pretty much are well established with each other so, nobody really questions us anymore. 

He actually let talk to his mom on the phone and i think she likes me.  She started telling all these cute/embarrassing moments Ellis experienced which resulted in Ellis yanking the phone from me. He had also requested that i introduce him to my family as well but uhh.....

There's still that Harry situation.

The way I have been handling things is very simple actually:

1. Routine text in morning

2. Routine phone call at night

Sometimes I like to mix it up a little and give a shout out in the afternoon. I picked up my phone and texted a quick well wishes to him and continued to get ready. My motto is whatever will be, will be.

 I took his sister advice and I'm leaving my fate up to the final test results and  I find this to be the best solution to my impossible cause. Besides its not like Harry and Ellis are ever going to find out  anyway and quite frankly I am the happiest I've been in my entire life right now.

I checked my watch 7:45 I'm gonna be late for class! 

I hoped out the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I turn to face Ellis was still sleeping.

"Babe, I gotta go"

"mhhh" he groaned as he raised his head and squinted his eyes.

"What time does your class start"

he snuggled into my pillow and replied " 9:30"

Lucky. 

Im not much of  a morning person either. I'd take 9:30 over 8:00 o'clock any day.

I kissed his forehead before turning for the door.

"I'll meet you here tonight, Love you" he called out.

"Love you too" i called back 

I left the cabin and headed for golf cart where all the girls were waiting for me.

-----------------

Class

"Okay Seniors.. turn your attention to the board" Ms rivers began

"We're now on the section of the locating process of the mating system. Do take notes." she said pausing for us to do so. 

I for one didn't budge but i did however wink at Eleanor signaling for her to hook me up later. She rolled her eyes at me though complying with teacher request.

"So locating process has been perfected over a series ten years which enables us to find partners in a matters of seconds more so than relying on chance of finding each other by depending on using our inner wolves. Our wolves used to use scents and follow the trail which gradually could take up to 20 years." She said enthusiastically as we watched her in a bored manner. After all, School is still school no matter the subject. I held my hand to my cheek i listened.