11. Heart to hearts

Niall's POV

I walked towards the huddle with my hood up and my coffee from concession table . I am not, and i repeat NOT a morning person. This was a something the guys caught onto real fast. It might've been the vibe i was giving off or the cold daggers i shot at anyone who acknowledged my existence before 8:00, which was my transition period to my normal self.

Until then I am pretty much the big bad wolf. Seriously I'll bite you.

I sat with the rest of the pack who nodded and continued to finish their breakfast. While waiting for Dakota, minimal conversations were passed between us, that is when I noticed Harry wasn't with us.

"where's Haz?" I asked as I yawned and resting my had in m hands.

they all shrugged uttering 'don't knows'

"maybe he's taking a leak or something" Louis shrugged as he sipped his English tea.

Usually, my concern level would be raised seeing as how unusual it was for no one to know of Harry's whereabouts..... BUT, as i mentioned earlier, it is also nowhere near 8:00. Therefore, an answer such as 'he's gone to the moon' or 'he was eaten by a coyote' would be a pass in my book.

Dakota walked out of tent with his usual lottery winning smile. He called the rest of camp over into a huddle.

"Alright guys, who's going to get the firewood" he raised his eyebrows at the boys. Crickets. The guys remained quiet,half-awake, and making no eye contact .

Dakota sighed.

"well I'm certainly not going to do it" he said with his hand on his hips

Suddenly harry emerge from the crowd placing the wood in the pit .

"its okay Dakota, I already got it" he said

Dakota just gave him an admirable smile while he dug in his pockets for matches.

That's Harry 'the people pleaser' for you. i thought while rolling my eyes along with 10 other people. Harry's gotten him self a rep for being the best at pretty much everything since he arrived here.

"Alright, today's lesson: is no lesson at all actually" he chuckled " I'm giving you guys a break for today...."

We cheered with such joy then we heard him say

"Because I'm going to work you the bone tomorrow. Class dismissed"

We gulped simultaneously, then continued on with our own activities.

Harry returned to group greeting us warmly as usual. To be honest I thought he'd be more depressed about the whole 'cheating' incident but he's been the total opposite. He's been his usual mellow self except for one inclination.... he wont mention anything relating to Nina around me. Well at least i think so.

Liam says I'm being paranoid but that's easy for him to say, Harry goes to him for advise now. I'll admit he's good but, who likes to be put out of of the job? He also had the audacity to give me advise too!

He said 'If you are not at fault give him time, let him come to you."

I hate to say it but, he's right. Its just its just that this whole waiting thing is driving me mental!

"Niall?"

I looked up snapping me away from my thoughts.

'I have a soccer ball and i was wondering if we can do a little one on one later, if your up for it"

i smiled and replied

"Sure Haz I'm down"

Like old times... So maybe Liam was right about this one.