5. tales from the cabin

"Kay, this is it guys!"

"ugh, I cant believe I have to stay here i mean, my closet is bigger than this." huffed June

They looked at the average sized cabin it had a big kitchen, a living room two bathrooms, and 3 bedroms

Area had 2 sets of bunk beds and single bed. And course June claimed the single before asking leaving the girls with the bunk beds.

Throwing their stuff in their ooms, they all setteled in e living roo,

"Top or bottom""Danielle asked casual about their bunks.

"Bottom"opted Nina

"Good cause I love being on top"she joked

The room began to laugh at Danielle's dirty minded.

"No but really who really has went all the way?" June said pushing it further.

Things began too take an awkward turn as Dani began to scratch her head, Perrie started twiddling her thumbs, and Eleanor shuffled her feet. Nina continued to make eye contact intrigued about where this girl was going with this.

"I lost mine a few months back to our pool boy" a smile played at her lips."it was amazing like nothing I've ever experienced before it was like ...like ooh" she looked a her freshly manicured nails she did on train.

"So anyway it was soo good I had to get a second opinion"

"Second opinion?" Eleanor questioned curiously

"Another guy" she stated rolling her eyes as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"As in mulitiple partners?" Perrie interjected

"Um...yeah"like it was no big deal.

The girls were listening intently now. Was she for real? Did she not care for the mating system? What would her future mate think knowing that she had given herself to all of tarnation.

Breaking the awkward silence perrie announced.

"Wow that was very interesting June... I'm actually gonna wait till i find my soulmate before I cross that step"

The other girls agreed mumbling a few me too's/nodding. June took notice that Nina had been quiet almost the whole conversation and smirked at the opportunity to call her out.

"What about you Mute? Have you slid it into home base or are you gonna do it the old fashioned way too?"

"I almost did once"

"Was it with that boy you cried about on the train?" Danielle asked

"Yea, Harry. He's sweet... and kind.... and handsome... and patient and--"

"just not good enough to go down on"

"June!" Perrie

"what? come on you all know that if he's so great she would have banged him already, so he probably has a small--"

"That's Enough!" Dani warned "Nina ignore June and continue with the story please"

"As I was saying" nina began slightly annoyed at first

"we had everything set the date, the flowers, the candles." "My parents were out of town and my bother was at a sleepover"

" And right when we were about to..." she pause because she got a little uncomfortable, she never was one to be graphic about these things

"slide it into home" the girls could help but chuckle at her baseball inuendo "i backed out"

"Were you not ready or...?" eleanor chimed

"I was ready its just I couldn't do it... i don't know why though, i mean i love Harry" nina looked conflicted "its just that i can never really bring myself to do things that mates usually do with him"

"did it ever occur to you that maybe--" june began but this time with caution.She may not have cared too much about the... in her terms"boring, old, and outdated" rules involving mates but aleast she knew it was a sestive subject for some people.

"Don't even finsh that sentence" nina interrupted " Of course we're mates, i've never felt anything like how i feel about him for anyone else!"

" I mean er-... yea i never been with anyone else-....not that i would feel that way about someone else" She stammered becomming frustureted " Look the point is: I'm not ready to Be a mate yet"

"Well looks like your in the perfect place" june muttered under her breath.

The group just nodded with a hint of doubt buzzing at the back of their minds but they deciding to themselves not to push the matter any further.

Dani broke the silence "Well we should all just unpack and get settled and stuff..." she said in a awkwardly. Its only been 10 min and there's already tension in the cabin.

Good heavens what will the next 3 years be like?

They all agreed and nina started unpacking her bags when she saw that her cellphone light was blinking. Unlocking it on there was only three words from the text message sent to her. Removing all of her previous doubts, a smile broke out on her face.

I Miss you