Supernatural Species - Werewolf

History: Around 500 A

History: Around 500 A.D. a powerful witch named Inadu, later known as The Hollow, cursed the members of her Native American tribe after they killed her and scattered her bones to prevent her resurrection. They were cursed to become the animal that was used to hunt and capture her. The wolf.

Original Seven Werewolf Packs: Crescent, Deep Water, Malroux, BosRoq, Poldark, Barry, and Paxon. (These packs have their own unique strain of werewolf venom. When combined with Klaus's blood, they create a cure for Marcel's enhanced vampire bite.)

Weaknesses: Wolfsbane, magic, all weaknesses of the average human.

Abilities: Enhanced strength/speed/agility/durability/senses, full body transformation, self-healing, venomous bite.

Additional Information

Werewolves are forced to turn on the full moon. (Exceptions are werewolf/vampire hybrids, the Crescent pack, and Hope Mikaelson.)

The Crescent pack has the ability to turn at will through a ceremonial wedding between Hayley Marshall and Jackson Kenner.

After triggering their curse, the members of the Crescent Pack are forced to transform on their first full moon as a rite of passage.

Werewolves were almost hunted to extinction by vampires.

A hybrid of a werewolf and a witch can be created, if each parent is of the opposite species.

Werewolves are immune to silver.

The seven packs once had separate enhanced abilities, until they co-mingled and passed their gifts down to their children. Now, all wolves share the same abilities.

The Labonair family is the only family to have a distinguished birthmark.

The Crescent Pack was cursed to remain in their wolf forms for several years, only turning human on the full moon. The curse was enacted twice. Once by Celeste Dubois, another by the Mikaelsons' aunt, Dahlia.

All werewolves are the descendants of cursed witches.

Killing a human, and only a human, triggers the werewolf curse.

Werewolves can be turned into werewolf/vampire hybrids if they ingest the blood of Elena Gilbert/Salvatore or Hope Mikaelson prior to death.

Black Kyanite rings can prevent full moon transformations, or induce transformations. (spelled by witches.)

Klaus Mikaelson was the first werewolf/vampire hybrid.

Werewolf bite is lethal to vampires, unless they have the cure, which is Klaus Mikaelson or Hope Mikaelson's blood.

Comment suggestions for what I should post next.

-Jordan

Information mentioned in this chapter can be found at vampirediaries.fandom.com