Chapter 4 I like Games

It's but a moment that I realize I'm caught in a death metal grip. Literally. I can just barely make out the golden felt fur lining this thing's arms with what little lighting seeps through the hole I left in the wall. Foxy has vanished from us, leaving me here. Alone. Alone with this undead stranger.

Dead stranger.

"HELP!"

My arms pry at his own locked around my stomach to push them away. I can't muster the needed strength to wedge a gap big enough to slip through. It seems he's barely trying. In a panic induced state, I frantically kick at the air, his legs and claw at anything within reach as if I were a bird left in a cage far too small.

But the grip got tighter until I felt my bones compressing, fighting the urge to crack inside my body under the excruciating pressure. Again, I scream. Not to anyone this time, but out of sheer pain and terror.

"Shhh, Doll. You don't want them to hear you. You're safe now." Somehow, his reassuring words tasted like lies in his mouth, spoken to get me to stop violently thrashing around. That and his pet name feels degrading.

Accepting defeat so suddenly tears through the lessons my father used to teach me before my parents split. I never give up. But refusing to fight doesn't always mean giving into the demands of another. I haven't lost my will or hope yet. I'm not done. "I can't- breathe!"

"Really? Well I can't either. Glad we can agree on something." With that, I'm dropped back to the floor, body sagging like a dead weight against the stained tiles. My breath finally reenters my lungs after much effort and heaving to retrieve it. I can hear Spring Bonnie back up a couple paces behind me. My eyes linger on the floor for a hot minute before regaining the courage to address the animatronic. I can hardly spot his silhouette in the dark. Only the silver eyes can be easily seen peering down at my bloodied form. Silver eyes... but not like the others. I can just barely make out his full eyes whereas the others merely held pin pricks of white in the empty sockets of their heads. Does this mean he's not hostile? But why? Why was he back here all this time and never tried getting out?

He appears rather impatient and... uncomfortable(?) the longer I stare at him in the dark. "I can't read minds, girl."

I gulp and rake at my scrambled brain to speak English. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll even get out a sentence. But to no avail. My fingers grip the ground, double checking the reality of the situation while I choke out odd noises, words getting caught in my throat.

"Fine." For a moment, the lights in his eyes disappear. Somehow, that's scarier than seeing them watching me. They illuminate the shadows soon after though. He must have blinked or closed his eyes to think of something quickly. "It's been a while since I last saw anybody. A long time. I'm sure you want to leave, mmm, I'll even walk you out." Briefly, I swear I can pick up the slightest hint of an accent. It's not like Chica's and her thick country one. This accent was oddly more authentic and... British. The thought is swiftly cast away as he continues. "But only if you participate in one simple game. Just one."

Theres a catch. Of course there's a catch. I don't even know who this thing is or why he'd save me, so who knows what kind of "game" I'll be left playing. I have several hours left before the machines shut down and my shift ends. I guess I don't really have much of a choice. "What kind of game?" It's astonishing that my voice doesn't crack when I ask him.

"A question kind of game. Easy, see? Just answer them honestly and the best you can." The rabbit stalks over to the opening in the wall, effectively blocking the rest of the world from me. I can still barely see him, but his figure is much more pronounce now. It seems half of his right ear has broken off.