Chapter 7 Who are You?

Aye! I'm sorry for the one day delay! I had prom over the weekend and it got super busy, but I wrote an extra long chapter and finished it one day overdue to make up the wait. Have fun and stay safe this week. School's almost over.

~Mare

------------------

Many Lives ~ Andrew Belle

Forget all the times that you sat felt sorry for yourself

Cause that's done I hope that you're falling for me and not just for my wealth

Cause there's none

My heart's speeding up so I think that we should take it slow

Oh no,

I Think we should try to see just how far this thing can go

Oh, oh

☾ ~

The police came back. I know they did because I woke during the day. They know I'm here somewhere because Herbie, my car, has been parked out front of the restaurant for several days unattended. I overheard someone saying they were going to have it hauled off and searched yet again. Worse, I've been pronounced missing. There's no trace of my presence anywhere and because I haven't been in the office like I should have been, there's no fingerprints. No proof I even made it into the building especially considering my Fazbear security outfit has been sitting unused for several days. They did, however, notice the absence of my uniform shirt which I bear now. Springtrap gave it to me. This detail proved unhelpful because when the boss was questioned with who tampered with my outfit, he easily blamed the animatronics since they are in "free roam at night" for... reasons and they could have possibly snagged it. Since I never touched the material or left a loose hair on it, they'll never find which shirt it may have been.

Meanwhile, I was trapped in the parts and services room yet again. I was awake. But to ensure I didn't make a sound, I found a cloth neatly tied against my mouth. I can't speak, I can't even stand while this costume weighs me down. Hopeless and helpless, I remained here as I was told, dreading the time I had left before the animatronics woke.

That time has come once more. I guess we'd be heading out today, Springtrap and I. Yesterday, he said it was no longer safe for him to dwell here during the day hours and wouldn't risk them finding me either. That's not fair for me. They want me trapped with them in a monstrous place full of haunted robots for the rest of my life. That also means they'll kill me at any point. No one said I had to live for many more years to come just "the rest of my life." I've been here for days and I still don't know what happened to these people or why they started haunting this kids' entertainment and family restaurant. Point is: I suck at mystery solving and I wasn't given a fair chance.

At last, someone opens the door to my room. I'm surprised to find it isn't Springtrap though. It's Freddy. He crouched down to my level and peers into the mask, using his light up eyes to check if I've woke. I have, obviously, and squint against the harsh light. "I mean no offense, but I think I wear this look a little better than you, ma'am." His voice is somewhat humored.

For a moment, I stare at him with confusion. Then I recall I'm trapped in a hollowed Freddy suit.

Well, it's not funny.

He must sense that I'm uncomfortable because he's no longer "smiling" the way he seemed to before. "Alright, let's go. You haven't eaten, so Chica is finishing up a pizza." Freddy grips the mascot's head and removes it though not as skillfully as Springtrap would have. Once free of the bear costume, I stand to my feet. The sudden usage of my legs after so many hours of sitting nearly causes my knees to buckle, but I grab a nearby shelf with Bonnie's head on it to stabilize myself.