Chapter 5 Wakey Wakey

(A/N)

Aye, it's Mare, the author! I just wanted to say thank you guys soooooo much for your wonderful support and love for the story. I enjoy writing for you guys and hopefully making your days a little brighter with a fun read to fill your time. Also, I'm just so thrilled to see so many people reading this story and eager to see more of Springtrap. You have no idea how excited I am to meet more people sharing my interests! Anyways, now that I've spilled my guts to everyone, let's get back to the experience and on with our masquerade~!

~☾~

It's cold. So cold in this dark void. Yet, it envelopes me in a welcoming embrace, keeping me safe from intruders beyond this world's reach. I can't feel my limbs. At first it's scary. All I've ever known is having legs with toes and fingers extending from my hands.

All I've ever known...

Did I have a life before this? Where am I now? How did I wind up in such a wonderful place? "Where are you? Where's my baby girl?" What a strange voice, yet it's oddly familiar. He's looking for someone.

Dad. But why?

Suddenly, images of Springtrap, Freddy, and Chica flash through my mind. Black and white checkered tiles stretching endlessly, coming at me like waves of the deep ocean. When I snap out of my thoughts, the darkness is all that remains. I'm in here, come find me. I don't want to die.

Something begins tingling somewhere on my body, but I can't recognize the location until I have mobility of my fingers. Slowly, I regain control of my body, but the consequence of doing so results in a growing hostility of the void. It's harder to breathe now and I feel more trapped than I did before. No longer a blanket holding me, I am stuck in what seems like my coffin. My grave.

"Is she dead?"

"Of course not. No one kills cockroaches with ease."

"Don't call her that, Fritz. But he's right, I can hear her faint breathing. She's just barely holding on."

"Whatever, Jeremy. It must be easy always being the favorite child."

Silence...

"Come on, Susie, let's just go find Gabriel."

I don't want to be alone.

...

My eyes regretfully pull open. Though, it doesn't make a difference because again, there's only more darkness here and I'm beginning to realize that I am, in fact, trapped inside something large enough to hold me. I can't move. It's too heavy and my body is still too weak. I'm not afraid of Springtrap if he comes back. He didn't kill me last time, so he must not want me dead yet. Not like the others do.

I'm not sure how long I've been stuck here, but someone eventually opens the door to whatever room I'm in. I don't immediately see who it is, but I do recognize artificial lights coming from mechanical eyes. It's enough light to reveal that I'm peering through holes cut out in some foreign object. I can see the extra parts for the main four animatronics laying about the room on shelves and tables. Guess I'm still here.

~☾~

Several hours earlier:

Springtrap towers over the girl's body, hand resting under his chin in thought. He knows he needs to move her somewhere safe before the pizzeria's employees and manager come back in the morning; otherwise, they'll take her away. Wow, what a lousy night guard. She doesn't even have a uniform on. Either she isn't who he originally thought and she's just some random girl that broke in after losing to some stupid bet or she really is incompetent. He ought to give her more credit though. She got this far without dying. An impressive feat for someone so small compared to these robots.