Background

Food:The meat scale fish. The fish sheds scales every week and with those shedded scales comes meat. The meat is dead tissue that is excessively overgrown from the fish. This provides a steady sea food supply.

The Shed Sheep. The sheep is similar to the scale fish. They shed their skin after they have been sheared. This is due to the coldness of the weather freezing their skin causing them their biological system to set a defensive measure of growing having a different layer of skin under with a thin sheet of wool as protection against the cold.

Geography:Boos live in the Haunted forest that which is well known for the quality of wood but sadly many do not dare journey into it for the fear of the dead.
The Chain Chomps live in the Chomp Valley where they can run freely and wreck havoc. It is known that they have created a extended tunnel system for unknown reason and it is not known how deep it runs.

The Mushroom Kingdom is controlled by Princess Peach with her Toad citizens.. The Toad kingdom though is the most peaceful and 'friendly' Kingdom known.

Yoshi Island! Yoshi island is a mythical island that has no rulers but its filled with freedom with Yoshies living freely. Yoshi island is filled with lush vegetation that bare much food for the Yoshies allowing them to live a peaceful life of leisure. They only travel sometimes into the mainland in order to seek thrill, adventure or a Master.

Bowser kingdom is a dangerous land filled with carnivorous plants and all kinds of dreadful creatures such as Goombas and Piranhas. Beware of edges as there might be lava underneath.

Rulers:The boos live in their spooky mansion and the forest around it consists of some of the sturdiest wood used to create it. The ruler of the kingdom is King Boo who is well known for his pranks but sadly Boos are not the most creative thus they have difficulty entertaining themselves.
In the Mushroom Kingdom is Princess Peach. She is known as the merciful kind ruler. Deep inside though she is quite scheming as she manipulates the situation to create such an image.

In Chomp Valley there is the Chain Chomp King who rules through his ferocious might as he brings the most devastation into the land. He is known to hold himself in a cave where large crunching and tremors are heard. He is quite active thus spends his time enjoying the small destruction that he inflicts in fear that someday he might destroy the world and have nothing else to entertain himself.

In Bowser's Kingdom the ruler Bowser spends his days planning for the next invasion while scheming to marry Princess Peach in order to further expand his reign.

Yoshi island does not have a ruler as it is a island protected by the world allowing the species to live a leisure life.

Resources:The haunted forest is abundant in trees that have sturdy properties.

Chomp Valley has high quality metals.

Mushroom Kingdom is known for their utilities and food.

Bowser's Kingdom is known for the excessive lava available.

Yoshi Island has abundant food of varying kind. Those who manage to obtain seeds of the island are known to live a long leisure life.

Politics:The Boos are ruled by the King Boo but the Boo King acts more like family instead of a ruler.

Chomp Valley is ruled by the Chain Chomp King but he secludes himself not dealing with Chomp Matters. The chomp king is respected by all Chain Chomps making him the leader. (Similar to the leader of a group of gangsters.)

The Mushroom Kingdom has an active ruler that manages all aspects of society for the benefit of the living state of the toads. Princess Peach is known to use manipulation to boost her status with the Toads.

Bowser is a tyrant who uses his fellow citizens as tools to achieve the greater schemes that he has laid out. Bowser uses his intimidating presence, strength, and powers to forcefully command his 'troops' that are his citizens.

Yoshi island is similar to a large family with no head. They decide things through random betting or first finders/harvesters.

Architecture:The Boos live in their mansion where each of them have their own room. With little to no need of eating or taking care of other bodily functions they are capable of living in smaller places.

The chain chomps generally live in caves while others live in the tunnel system. They do not have an deep requirement for living as they are living metal without the need to take care of their bodily function.

In the Mushroom kingdom the toads live in their mushroom top shaped buildings. The generally range between 1-2 floors and the most financial stable ones have 3 floors. There is little difference in classes though. The princess though lives in a castle at the center of the town of toads.

Bowser and his minions live in castles or fortresses constructed through the land. They maintain a vigilant patrol of the land to capture any trespassers.

Yoshies live in herds and do not have any constructions as they take shelter through the lushes vegetation.

History:The world was created long ago but its nature was lifeless. This was until a shooting star fell and brought life to the whole world with the creations of the first beings. These beings were primarily grass, shrubs and trees. No one knows which the first sentient being was but one thing is known. That with the arrival of the shooting star it brought sentience to all kinds of life forms from plants to clouds and even stars themselves.

Chain Chomps were created from the eruption of a volcano that shot out a large piece of iron with a string of it behind it. Falling onto the earth it quickly solidified itself and gained sentience to become what is known as a Chain Chomps. They carry few memories as they have short term memories for most things except for the fun they had from destroying things. This though brought much displeasure to the already living organisms on the world and were led towards the Valley where they can act without restrain.

In the mushroom kingdom it is known that the toads have been around since long ago before the appearance of princess Peach that led to further the prosperity of the kingdom. As for the arrival of the princess it is unknown but there are tales that a couple from a different world arrived to settle down and bared a child. That child later turned into Princess Peach while her

parents died in her mid age. (Teens)

Bowser's Kingdom was created through the arrival of a powerful sorcerer who planned the birth of the strongest being which was Bowser. Bowser from young was taught by Kamek and soon gained the demeanor of a ruler that had the desire of conquest. Now Bowser holds the dominant role but still holds some respect to Kamek as he still avoids getting rid of him when knowing Kamek is a powerful adversary if he were to betray him. Through their combine might they gathered other beings into their kingdom and sought to further enlarge their kingdom.

Yoshi island was once a barren land at sea where no life ever bore fruit. This was until the shooting star landed chasing the properties of the world and allowing this land of death become filled with vitality and give birth to the most lush and peaceful environment in the world. Furthermore it was guarded by the rise of energy impeding any beings with malicious intentions from finding it. One day though a group of horses were swept into sea and arrived at the island. Throughout countless of years they changed to become the Yoshi we know today.

***Important note: I might or might not genderbent the male characters just for the heck of it. I already did that to the two brothers so... I will probably do it to the others.