Messing with Toad Town

Just as Abyss was about to reach freedom he found out that it was surrounded by toads holding sharp spears. Abyss cursed in his mind 'Fuck you!' He was just having a bit of fun did they really need to point those spears at him? Sure everything he said might have caused them to face perilous situations but how would he know what they faced?

In the end he ended up running towards the side of the wall guarding the castle. Seeing that their plan worked the toads followed after him hoping to corner him off. Sadly for them they underestimated Abyss's ability to escape. Upon reaching the wall he jumped and climbed the wall like a lizard.

This shocked many toads as they stared dumbly at Abyss who was straining his fingers to climb up the wall. Finally reaching the top he took a breath of relieve before looking at his bloody fingers. He was not prepared for some wall climbing so his fingers were quite delicate.

He could only sigh as he vowed to avenge them. Jumping down he began running through toad town as the toads began following. Abyss smiled as he had already come up with a plan of revenge. Entering a random toad store he looked around the place and when seeing the store owner sleeping he grinned madly as he found a nice cabinet where he could hide.

This was phase one of his plan. Toads could be heard quickly rushing into the place and interrogating the poor store toad. Sound of rustling could be heard and when they reached his cabinet he grabbed it hard just to make sure it won't budge. When they tried to upon it they found it was useless causing them to let it go. Abyss hearing the foot steps of the guard toads walking out sneaked out surprising the store toad.

Looking at him he glared and placed a finger in his mouth to say that he must keep his silence or else. The store toad nodded quickly not wanting to get into trouble with either the guards or Abyss. Abyss walked out of the store and shouted "You guys aren't bright are ya!? Can't find me even when I'm hiding in such a small place haha! Useless!"

The guard toads froze hearing this. Now it was time to move to the next phase. He rushed out of the place finding another store and grabbing the store toad he rushed outside through the back door before locking it. He made sure toad could not speak as loud sound was heard inside.

Thinking of what he saw inside he could only feel pity for the store toad since his shop was an antique shop. By the sounds the he was hearing it was clear the guard toads were furious enough to forget that they were damaging property. After 5 minutes of pure havoc inside and mental torture for the store toad Abyss finally heard them leave.

Walking inside he grinned madly as he saw the place was wrecked. Abyss rushed out leaving a crying store toad.

These actions repeated with many different store toads with Abyss only making the guard toads more furious over time. Finally Abyss was cornered in an alley. The toads that now had red faces shouted "Finally we got him! Brothers its time to exact our ve-"

At this point another voice was heard behind the guard toads "Finally we caught you all! Your going to pay for all the damage you have caused!" The voice sounded even more furious than the guard toads. The guard toads had cold sweat as they turned around to meet a large mob. Abyss took this opportunity to climb out of the place.

The guard toad in the head said "We can explain this! We were chasing a criminal! His right over there!" The guard toad that wanted to justify himself by pushing the blame to Abyss was got off guard as he was now only point at air. This though did not sit well with the store toads as they said "Who cares for what reason! Even if its just lies you're all going to pay!"

For the next hour miserable screams echoed in the valley. Once the store toads finished beating them up they left one by one. The last one walking out said in a cold voice "Remember you all have to come to work at 7 am sharp until 5 pm. If not we will complain to the princess about the destruction you all have wrecked."

The guard toads were more than miserable at this point as they made their way back to the castle vowing to never stand in that man's way again. They had to go through hell at the castle and even more hell at the town. Not to mention now they will not get discounts from all the toad stores in the town they could only hope they could earn more money to survive.

Abyss who at this point was covered in sweat was resting at the edge of the town exhausted. On his face was a bright smile as he manages to hear the echoes of a bunch of foolish toads. He felt really happy having this kind of fun in his life. He should visit the castle sooner that he promised. He is more than certain they would welcome him.

Once they begin the chase the fun will start as well.

====

Authors note: I know... this one is really short maybe the next stunt will be longer but for now deal with it. Its not easy coming up with this ideas.