Easter Special

Easter Special!

Abyss felt something hit his head before passing out. (Well... I need to move him to another setting.)

After an hour he woke up to discover that he was somewhere completely different. His surroundings were of trees and clouds. It was strange considering that clouds should be in the sky not on the ground but there were on the ground here. Moving over he placed his hand and made physical conduct. It was as if he was touching the softest of cotton causing him to want to bury his whole body inside.

He did! He threw himself into the cloud letting it swallow him with its vast soft texture. This was haven! If he was allowed to sleep on this cloud he might never wake up again. After letting his desire to touch such softness be satiated he forced himself to leave it returning to where he was.

In front of him was a giant egg. Walking towards it he tapped it at first but did not manage to get any response. He wondered what kind of creature laid this egg. The egg was decorated with a nice green design around it as if there were waves and a light blue at both the top and bottom. It was a beautiful egg.

Nonetheless he really wanted to know what was inside. Sure he could be called a murderer if it was the child of some creature but considering that it was right in front of him as a 'gift' he decided to break it open. That and if he was taken here it meant that it was food for whatever were to hatch from this egg. He was not prepared to become food for whatever it is.

Pulling his arm back he thrust it breaking the egg scalp. An incredibly sweet aroma exited the egg causing Abyss to drool unconditionally. Breaking the scalp that blocked his view he saw a tiny chocolate bunny at the bottom.

Grabbing it he ate it not caring of any of his previous thoughts. Upon placing it on his mouth the sweetness caused him to tear up slightly as if he was eating the most delicious candy ever. Looking at the sky he shouted "Sooooo Goooooooooood!"

After he finished swallowing it he looked around and had an idea. If there was a random egg here then there should be more somewhere else. He couldn't hold his excitement inside. This place was truly mystical!

The trees were giving out a radiance filled with vitality and the clouds added a hint of mystery to whatever place he was at. The grass was large reaching his knees but did not inhibit his movements as if it made way itself to let him pass.

Abyss rushed towards a random direction in hopes of finding another egg. The same scene was seen in several places.

======

Bowsette who was initially relaxing in her castle was suddenly transported into this place. She was furious causing her to instantly destroy the egg out of rage. This though let out the smell of heaven and upon tasting the chocolate she was consumed with a single thought "Too delicious! I need more! It is all mine!"

She rushed breaking trees that stood in her path to search for more eggs with the divine chocolate that should have never existed.

======

Similar to Bowsette Maria and Luigina found themselves in the forest. Maria looked around with curiosity as she asked herself and her sister "Where are we?" Luigina was somewhat frightened at the sudden change of location. He hugged her sister and asked "Maria where are we?"

It was not that she was not paying attention but she was too frightened to think clearly. Maria sighed and said "I don't know but there are two eggs in front of us. Maybe they hold answers."

Maria walked over to one of the eggs and jumping on it she smashed the top by stomping it. She rebounded a bit higher in the air before falling down to the ground. The smell did not escape her notice causing her to have saliva build up in her mouth instantly.