Part 1

Adrien POV
It's been a couple of months since I've seen ladybug. I really miss her and I wonder what she is doing and where she is right now every time I go on patrol during the night and I run across the Paris skyline. I'm miss those days. But after we defeated Hawk Moth in the end of my 11th grade year, things changed between us.
She promised me that we would share our identities... but we never did. We even had a time and place where we were going to reveal ourselves... but she never showed. All I wanted was to know that who that strong independent girl was behind that mask. But the part that hurts me the most, is that I was really going to confess to her. I was actually going to tell her that I was in love with everything about her—For real this time. That night I was terrified yet overjoyed at what was to come. But it never did. I miss seeing her face. I miss hearing her laugh at my amazing puns. I wish I knew who she was.
On the other hand, I have been getting very close with Marinette. We are best friends now and inseparable. We do everything together. Some people think we are dating but we laugh it off every time. I never realized what a great friend she was because she is always there for me no matter what and I am so glad to have gotten to know her better. She was always so shy with me when we were younger. Anyways Nino and I have had a blast over the summer. In every modeling chat walk (get it?) I do, Nino Djs behind me and it rocks! Nino and Alya are still trying to get Marinette and I to date! Even though we are just friends! It's kind of annoying to be honest. Speaking of Alya, we are both still trying to find out who Ladybug is. The Ladyblog is slowly decreasing in popularity with her disappearance.
I can only hope that one day mlady will come back to me. And I take back what u said earlier. Them setting me up with Mari isn't annoying, it's just I'm in love with Ladybug—well at least I think so.

Marinette POV
I have a lot I need to get off of my chest. Ever since Chat and I defeated Hawk Moth, I have been really scared to become Ladybug. So I just made her disappear. I still have Tikki with me but that's beside the point. I have a guilt that has been weighing me down for the longest time. I promised Chat that I would tell him who I was and I never did. Every time I see Alya interview him in the Ladyblog (he still patrols at night), she asked where I am. He responds with an "I wish I knew." Every single time. I see his eyes and it crushes me that I have lied to him for this long. I ... I just don't think he'll like the real me. Plus I'm in love with Adrien—even though he calls me his best friend. I mean, it's been great being with him and by his side at all times, but he will never see me the way I see him. I'm just going to keep it that way for a while. On another note, Luka keeps talking with me. I haven't seen him in person a while since that I've skating date. But we have texted since then. He goes to a different school and lately he's been sending me strange(flirty?) texts messages. I don't know if he would want a relationship though. I mean he's cute and he really cared about me from the moment I met him, but so I want to date him? But I like Adrien—at least I think so.

:) can't wait you guys!!