Part 6

"Excuse me Kagami" adrien said annoyed. "Alya! Where did she go?"
"I seriously don't know..." Alya said sadly.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't know Kagami would pull that on me."
"Adrien you don't have to worry. I know you and I know Marinette. I know you have a good heart and that Marinette just couldn't stand to see stank face Kagami" Alya said.
"Ok... I'll go find her." He said sighing.
"Yes. Now I have to go talks to a dj. Cya Adrien."
Adrien calls Marinette's phone but she didn't pick it up. Ugh I screwed up. Adrien went to the courtyard to find her.

Marinette's POV:
Why does she have to ruin my life? I finally had a great night and she just had to be there to take it all away. I must not be good enough. Adrien's gonna fall in love with Kagami and I'm gonna live in a shack with a bunch of hamsters.
"Marinette?"

Nobody's POV:
"Marinette! Are you ok? I am so sorry I had no ide-" Adrien was silenced by Marinette's soft finger.
"Adrien you have no reason to be sorry... but ... did you like it when she kissed you?"
"No! It just reminded me of what a snake she can be"
"I-I'm probably just overthinking" she said as she put her face into her palms. "Ugh"
Adrien sat down on the bench next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. And said
"Hey. It's ok. How about we get out of here?"
"That sounds like a great plan."
The two lovebirds said goodbye to Alya and Nino. And headed to Andre's.
"Hello Marinette! Hello Adrien! I see you finally have become a couple!"
"Yes we have Andre." Marinette giggled.
"Here is one for the lovely lady, and one for the handsome man! Enjoy and let your love take flight!"
"Thanks Andre!" Adrien called as they walked away off of the bridge into the streets of Paris. It was more quiet than usual and the two could only hear their footsteps in the dimly lit roads front the streetlights.
"Do you know how lucky I am Marinette?"
"You mean, being a beautiful, kind, lovable teen Icon internationally?"
"No." He paused. "I'm lucky cause I have you."
"Oh shush you smooth talking cat" she said as she blushed and laughed.
"Hey. Look what I still have." He pulled out the charm she gave him back in 10th grade.
"Awe! You kept it? I still have mine too believe it or not." She pulled out hers. "It's just a little something to always remind me of you Adrien."
"... I love you." He said.
" I love you too kitty."
"No you don't get it. I'm crazy in love with you."
"Wait whaaaa—" he picked her up by the waist and spun her around.
"You are the most beautiful and amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I just want to squeeze you and never let go."
"Adrien let me go!!"
"Never!"
"No kisses for you then."  He put her down very promptly.
"I see what gets your attention kitty." She scratched underneath his chin and locked lips with him. "And don't worry. I'll never let go either"

As the year went on, everything was seemingly normal. Marinette, Adrien, Alya, and Nino were all still best friends whom did everything together. But there were two new people who joined their group. Luka and Chloe were the noobies. They started dating after homecoming and have been dating ever since. Everything seemed just right.

But life is full of twists and turns.

Senior year was going great. Everything was just as it should be. It was a mix of stress and anticipation for the return of college applications, yet some were already nostalgic for the old times they had in high school. Some of the students, such as Alya and Nino, were ready to get going with their life and finally escape high school. But others just wanted to have more time. They wanted to spend every moment that they could in the moment, such as Marinette and Adrien. Graduation day is in a couple of weeks.

"Hey Mari, can I take you to dinner tonight?" Adrien called her and asked.
"Of course!" Marinette said. " I have something to tell you" she giggled.
"Oh really?" He laughed. "Well I have something to tell you too."
"Ok see you tonight!"
The two lovebirds met up at a little cafe as the sun was setting on their Sunday night. The sat at the table for two that was next to some flowers with some honey bees around them. It reminded Marinette of Chloe for a brief moment.
"Ok princess, what did you have to tell me?"
"No you go first"
"If you insist mlady" he grinned. "I got into the New York Acting School for Film and Television!"
"Oh my gosh congratulations!" She hugged him tight. She was really try excited for him, but a small frown started to form and Adrien realized it.
"Hey are you o-—"
"Hey Adrien!!!" Lila came up behind them. "I just heard the big news!" She hugged him awkwardly and as Marinette was cringing at the sight.
"Were you listening to our conversa—"
"No! Adrien your dad told me!"
"My father is in prison..."
"Well anyways! I got into that acting school too!"
"wOw. You? Acting? Why am I not surprised?" Marinette piped in sarcastically which made Adrien chuckle softly. "It's a very fitting school for you."
"Well Mari brat, at least I'm not going to a baking school cause I don't know what to do with my life"
"First of all get your facts straight Lila, I love fashion. Second, hey we are both going to school for something we are good at!" Marinette said sarcastically.
"Ugh bye Marinette." She stormed off. The two of them laughed.
"So"... Adrien started. "Did you want to tell me you got into the NY Fashion institute?"
"Well.." there was an unexpected change in the mood. " I actually was gonna stay here in Paris..."
"Oh"
"I thought you applied to the acting school around here... the Paris fashion school is incredibly competitive and I'm getting half of a scholarship." She sighed. "This is my Dream Adrien"
"I know" he sighed. "But going to the states to act in America is my Dream."
"I know Adrien."
"I want you to do what is best for you—" they said at the same time and laughed.
"Ok. You know what? We can think about this later. We should take in the moment as we have it right now huh?" Adrien stated .
"Yes, we can just live in the moment." Marinette Hugged him as they left their table and Adrien returned her to her house. There was a slight unsettling distance between them now. Knowing they will have to go their own way quite soon. But that's not today.

4 Weeks have passed: It is graduation day and everyone is ecstatic to graduate, yet leave the people they've known for many years.
"It's outlast time in this schools together guys." Nino said.
"Our last time listening to principal Damocles talks about whatever he talks about" Alya said in a funny tone.
"This is where I first made friends, where we first met, where everything happened." Adrien said with a sigh.
"This will always be our home guys." Marinette said comfortingly. "We will always be a team."