Part 4

"Alya!" Marinette exclaimed on the phone.
"Marinette it's two in the morning! Why are you calling me?"
"You'll never guess what just happened."
"Did you have a weird dream about Adrien again? The one where he was cat noir?"
"... NO."
"Than what is it?"
"Adrien and I kissed"
"GIRL WHAT?!"
"I know"
"OKAY YOU ARE TELLING ME EVERYTHING TOMORROW"
"Night Alya!" Mari squeals with excitement.

Marinette POV
I can't believe this is real. H-how could I not have seen it? Oh my god Chat Noir has been my beautiful Adrien Agreste all along!! Marinette lays on her be with her arms wide open.
"I'm in love!" I guess I've always had a little thing for chat. Yes he was cute and kinda quirky but Adrien topped it all. I trust Chat with my life and I'm overjoyed that they are the same person. I guess this means I'm gonna have to learn to love cat puns. Maybe I'll learn some myself!
"Marinette? What are you doing up so late?" Sabine calls from downstairs.
Shit. "Alya... is having boy issues!"
"Ok... really get to bed!"

Adrien POV
What a night! I can't believe I've been in love with one of my best friends all this time and I didn't even know it. I can't wait to see her beautiful smile tomorrow. I always had a little something for Marinette. I never knew what it was but she made me feel like home. Like I was safe and comforted. But ladybug was my idol. I wanted to be with her. Little did I know that I was with her this entire time! I am the luckiest guy ever. I just want to see her tomorrow... wrap my arms around her... tell her how much she means to me.

Luka POV
Im gonna do it tomorrow. I am going to finally tell Marinette how I have felt about her for so long. I will greet her at the door and then I will just say it. I love you Marinette. You complete me. I used to be so sad... until you came into my life. You lit it up. You ignited light in me... that I didn't think I had. Would you please go to homecoming with me? I should write her a song! I'm sure she will fall for me! I can't wait to see her beautiful eyes when I see her tomorrow. But until then...

The next day...
Alya runs to Marinette, "girl you need to tell me how this happened! Like how the actual fu—..."
"Alya what?"
"Marinette... turn around."
She turned around to see Luka standing there with his guitar... and people holding signs around him.
"Luka what is happening?"
"It's about time I told you"
"Told me what?"
"I love you"
Marinette was astonished. Chloe scoffs isn't the background of the udderly ridiculous situation. "Um what?"
" we have been through so much together Marinette. Please will you go to homecoming with me?"
They eyes of everyone were on Marinette.
"Um- c- cause—"
"Cause we are dating." Adrien comes in and puts his arm around maris shoulders.
"Since when?"
"Since last night Luka... I am so sorry I really don't want to hurt you. We can still be friends of cours—"
"Don't you see? When you love someone you can't just look at them everyday like nothing ever happened between you. It's not that easy"
Marinette sighs. "I know the feeling more than you think. Luka we can still b—"
"I can't be friends with you."
"If that's what you really want Luka... I offered"
"As for you Agreste... if you dare touch a hair on her head or make her cry... you don't want to know what's gonna happen"
" whoa, don't worry man."
"You won Agreste. You won like you always do."
After the school day Luka had to clean up after his proposal and the mess it made.
"You need help?"
Luka looked up. "Chloe? What are you doing?"
"Helping"
"Ok thanks" There was an awkward silence between the two. Then out of the blue Chloe said, "I'll go to homecoming with you."

"Really?" Luka asked with a sincere face.
"Only cause i want to help you—not like I like you or anything!" She said and started to blush.
"Are you sure Chloe?" He said leaning into her.
"Y-yes of course!" She scoffs. "That is an utterly ridiculous thing to ask me!"