Part 12

This can't be happening...
I need to see him but u have no way of contacting him. Maybe Luka will help me... I mean I have no more feelings for Adrien right? He's just a friend.
Right?
Marinette drive home with tears in her eyes while clenching the lucky charm chain that was just given back to her. She was determined to find Adrien and make things right. She was on her way to Luka's house because she needed someone to talk to and think things through with. She knocked on the door to his apartment but he didn't come for a good 30 seconds before she knocked again. She heard shuffling in the apartment and was confused. She put her ear towards the door to try to listen. It sounded like he was talking to someone... Suddenly the door opens right after Marinette backed away from the door. It was Luka.
"Oh- h- hey Marinette." He said in a nervous way that she could easily pick up on.
"Luka. I -"
She held him and cried into his chest. He put his arms around her. They were still in the doorway but she heard someone in the house.
"Who is in there?" She asked.
"N-no one. What are you talking about?"
She went past him and saw someone behind the curtain in a failed attempt to hide. She pulled it back to reveal Chloe who was half naked.
"What the hell!? Luka... what?!"
It was just then when she realized that she was being cheated on. She saw Luka's grey t shirt and it looked like he wiped her lipstick that she put on his lips, onto the shirt.
"Marinette... it's not what it looks like!"
"Really Luka?! Why the hell did you do this to me?!"
"Cause you went to see Adrien and I know you are still in love with him ok! I'm not stupid! You both love eachother and I couldn't take it cause I can tell you don't feel the same way about me."
"But why did you cheat?!"
"Cause you already are cheating Marinette!"
"What?! How am I cheating?!"
"You are cheating on your own heart by being with someone like me while being in love with him! I see how you look at him and how you look at me and there is a different you know!"
"... I- I'm not in love with him! Luka why did you do this to me...?"
"I told you already."
"I can't believe you." Marinette walked out the door and slammed it. After Marinette left Luka and Chloe were left.
"So I'm a rebound?" Chloe asked.
"N-" he started before she slapped him and slammed the door in his face.

Marinette transformed into Ladybug and headed out into the Paris skyline to see the Eiffel Tower glimmer in the night as she thought about everything that had happened that day. Her eyes watered and turned the tower into a blur of shimmering lights. ( remind you of a previous scene?? ;) ) Where are you Adrien?
Little did she know that at the same time a black cat was sitting across the way doing the same thing as she was. He wondered if everything he had done was a mistake. I lost her. I had a chance to talk to her and I f*ed it up?! Why did I do that? She was there and I was being selfish. Her friendship would have been enough for me but I ruined it. He too started to cry a bit.
All of the sudden they both had felt a need to go to the actual Eiffel Tower. They couldn't explain what the force pushing them was, but they went there anyways. They went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and looked at the rest of Paris without knowing the other was just shy of sight of each other. Marinette looked behind her and saw him, and at the same time he saw her and their eyes met. Hey ran to each other and hugged the tightest they could.
"I love you." They said at the exact same time. Before they locked lips to seal their words. They knew then that their love would always succeed. It was their fate and their destiny to be in love with each other forever.

The end.