Part 2

Adrien POV
     It is the beginning of my senior year tomorrow and I'm not that nervous because my class basically hung out with each other all the time over the summer. We are very comfortable with each other as a whole, other than Lila who still picks fights with Chloe and Marinette. Speaking of Mari, I am a bit confused. She has been pushing me away in the past two weeks and I don't know why. Did I hurt her? I hate this feeling. She is one of my closest friends and whenever I talk to her all of the sudden she stutters like she used to. I really hope she tells me what's wrong.
        I know I'm saying this again but I just want to see my lady again. I want to talk to her and see her heavenly body again. She's smart, caring, beautiful, nice AND insanely attractive. I'm miss the fire I would get inside me when ever we'd touch. It was a sensation that coursed through my veins that I will never forget.
      Night time is coming and I think I will go out and patrol for the last summer night before school. Someone's gotta keep the city out of crime.

Marinette POV
      I am very nervous for tomorrow. It's the first day of school of my senior year, and I... really need to make a good first day impression. I'm not nervous for the classes. I'm nervous to see Adrien.
      Yes we have grown extremely close over the summer, but I've been pushing him away lately. I guess after a year of being just best friends, it's actually hitting me that won't ever fall in love with me. It all happened when we went to the part together two weeks ago, and he told me that he was in love with a girl.... a girl he hadn't seen in a long time (aka not me). So I guess I needed to clear him from my head.
       I'm going out tonight. As Ladybug. I need some fresh air and to feel the fresh summer breeze as I soar through the Paris sky. But I can't be seen, so I will go at night. As much as I love and miss Chat, I can't bear to see him today. I hope he isn't on patrol.

No ones POV
      The sun had set in the city of Paris ten minutes before the black cat set out. He used his baton to get to a rooftop that faced the stunning Eiffel Tower. The cat slumped his shoulders. There's nothing for me here anymore. Why do I even patrol? The cat laid on his back to see the stars that were appearing out of the sky and the deep blue blanket of darkness that slowly crept across. Her hair is dark as night. Why am I like this? Why do I still believe someone as amazing as her would ever come back for someone like me? At the same time the ladybug was setting off onto her adventure of the night. She enjoyed the feeling of her now longer hair flowing in the summer breeze as she swung. She missed it. The ladybug also sat in a rooftop that faced the Eiffel Tower. She undid her ponytails and let her hair slowly blow off of her shoulders as she missed the beautiful view. I feel so bad. What if Chat is around here? What if— no he wouldn't do that. She also laid back to stare at the stars. Her hair draped off of the side of the building she was laying on. The back cat got up and decided he should take a walk. He walked alone in the streets as the street lamps shun down on his blond hair. He heard a little cry for help and glanced up. Adrien will never love me. Seriously. I'm pathetic for liking him this long. I bet he— shoot. A plaque came loose on the roof and before she knew it she had slipped. Shoot I can't get my yo-yo. Until suddenly she was caught in someone's arms. A very familiar yet muscular pair.
       "Falling for me again buggaboo?" The cat said cheerfully.
       "Oh my god Chat!" The two of them embraced so tightly. Chat loved the way she felt in his arms. He hugged her petite waist as he ran his fingers through her silky hair. "I've really missed you mlady." He whispered in her ear. She kept hugging him and unintentionally felt his back muscles which made her blush a tad. "Me too. Thank you chat." She pulled away to look at his eyes.
"For what buggaboo?"
"You saved me! I actually could have gotten really hurt. So thank you." He blushed.
"It was my pleasure" he bowed. "Plus I got to see you." He winked which made her laugh. He hadn't changed not the inside, but she definitely noticed that he was very handsome. Summer treated him well. He thought the same thing of her. He tried to remain eye contact without looking at her figure. But looking into her deep blue eyes was captivating too.
"We really need to talk," he said seriously.
"... yes... yes we do"
He carried her up to get her yo yo and they went to a different roof top.
"So... what's new with you?" He said uncomfortably trying to start a conversation.
"Nothing really... how about you?"
"Nothing much" he replied looking down at his feet. I'm just gonna ask The cat thought. There was an awkward silence between them until he broke the ice once more.
"Well... I know one thing now. Four months without you felt like and eternity."
"I've really missed you chat, but— "
"But I need to know why you never met me. I need to know why you didn't meet me and left me hanging all of this time. I need to know why."
"I - I promise I will explain some other time."
"That's what you always say!" He raised his voice and apologized. "I'm sorry I didn't meant to yell."
"It's okay."
"It's just... I was going to tell you something that day... and you were going to tell me something too"
"I just couldn't do it chat. You wouldn't unders—"
"Yes I would have have. You just needed to trust in me."
"But it was very hard for me to even think about it"
"Do you trust in me?" He asked.
"Of course I do..."
"Then why didn't you reveal yourself to me?"
"... why would you even want me too?!" She said apologizing after. "I'm sorry, but why?" A tear streamed down her face. He looked at her and put her hair behind her ear before speaking.
"Cause I... I was in love with you."