Part 5

Things were going amazing. The cat and bug met every night at the Eiffel Tower at 7pm to roam the streets of Paris and look for any one in need of help. In that moment everything was perfect. It was just as it should be. Chat went with his lady do drop her off at her house. It was 12am and they were both very tired from patrol because they stopped a burglary today.
"Mlady I am very tired... is it okay if u crash here tonight?" He said with big pouty eyes.
"Yes of course chaton." She giggled. Marinette gave Adrien a big sweatshirt that she stole from him that he could sleep in. They detransformed and slipped into her bed. He spooned her and put his hands around her waist and his lips on her shoulders. Marinette was suddenly less tired now and had a feeling of want. She turned around and kissed him. Despite how tired he was, he could not resist his lady. She put her hand on his chest and the other behind his head and kissed him. It wasn't long before she was sitting on top of him and kissing every square inch of his face. They could not resist each other. He put his hands on her back and arched her forward. He took off her tank top and she took off his sweatshirt. She kept kissing. They kept kissing and he gave her butt a little squeeze (hehe). She felt his broad back and shoulders. This only made them want each other more. Adrien slipped his hands down to her tailbone just under the rim of her shorts.
"Is this ok Marinette?" He whispered slightly out of breath.
" it's perfect." She replied. They were both suddenly stopped when the heard Marinette's bedroom door creak open. Marinette quickly covered Adrien and sat on him. It was her mom.
"Are you alright sweetie?" Sabine asked.
"Yes mom."
"You know you should be going to bed. I heard talking and movement..."
"I - I have a presentation tomorrow that I was practicing! And I pulled my back so I was stretching!"
"Ok honey please get sleep for tomorrow than. Goodnight Marinette."
"Night mama. I love you"
"Love you too." Sabine's closed the door and went down the ladder.
She uncovered Adrien with the blanket and saw him smiling at her with the cutest grin.
"So where were we mlady?" He chuckles.
"We are going to bed now stupid cat." She giggled and bopped his nose.
"But we were just getting started." He gives her puppy eyes.
"Put you shirt back on and get to bed Adrien" she laughed quietly. He did as she said and he wrapped his arms around her and they fell asleep.... well almost.
"Adrien. Are you purring?" She saw that he was asleep and he had bed head. She turned the other way and drifted asleep into his arms. A couple weeks had past and it was homecoming night. Adrien was one of the guys nominated for homecoming king, with Nino, Luka and Kim. The girls nominated for homecoming queen were Marinette, Chloe, Alya, and Kagami. Kagami had been in a different country for a while and didn't know that Adrien and Marinette were dating.

It was the night of homecoming and all the students were getting ready. Marinette wore a tight and long midnight blue dress with rhinestones outlining the top. Alya wore a deep maroon dress that was short and tight. Their boys wore black tuxedos and ties that matched their dresses. Marinette had made all of their outfits and was extremely pleased with the outcomes of them.
They arrived at homecoming and had a blast dancing with eachother through the night. But now it was time to announce the homecoming king and queen.
"Your homecoming king is... Adrien Agreste!" Mr. Damocles exclaimed.
"And now, your homecoming queen is... Kagami!"
What? I'd be more happy if Chloe had won! Marinette thought. She wasn't mad that she didn't get it... she was jay mad that Kagami did. Adrien and Kagami dated when they were in tenth grade for a long time. The entire situation was just awkward. But the homecoming king and queen must dance with each other as a tradition.
"Hey Adrien" Kagami said.
"H-hey Kagami..." he replied nervously. He put one hand on her shoulder and one on her waist but kept his distance.
"So... did you miss me?"
"Kagami the last time I saw you was right after you broke up with me."
"So you do?"
"No... I did. But now I don't."
"... how about we pick up where we left off?"
"No I don't think that's a good ide—"
She leaned closer to him and stole a kiss from his lips, but be quickly withdrew.
"What the hell was that Kagami? I have a girlfriend!"
"Really? Where?"
"She's right... there" He said but looked over and she was nowhere to be found.