03. Simple

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck.." Jungkook walked quickly around the Omega Safe Station searching for anyone who matched the one description he could remember. Blonde.. pale blonde.. maybe even brown hair?

Right now Jungkook didn't care about being seen as an omega. That guy made being an omega.. so much cooler. He felt almost happy--proud even--to be one.

He knows that the guy had told him not to look for him. Really before he did anything Jungkook wasn't expecting to because he thought the guy was full of himself. But damn.

Jungkook needed to find him. "What the fuck, what the fuck.." He mumbled to himself as he ran into the hallway again.

Judging from the time since the ending of math class, he had probably only slept for ten or twenty minutes. The guy should've been long gone, but he had to try.

As the door to the hall closed shut behind him, he turned right back around. What a stupid idea to check here. He doubted the guy would go to a room again. He should try outside.

Jungkook speed-walked across the lobby and didn't care if people were starting to wonder what he was doing.

He slammed the front doors open and looked around. There was no sign of him.

Quickly Jungkook recognized a few familiar people, but none of them the man he hoping to see. Looking closer he realized they were all alphas that he had rejected.

'Okay.. why the fuck are they all here?' Jungkook rolled his eyes, and started looking around--completely ignoring their existence.

"Kookie." He heard one of them call out. He recognized the voice, but not his name.

Jungkook pouted and kept looking around. He even got close to starting to walk but the guy called him again.

"Kookie!" The guy used his voice now. Weird that Jungkook felt a bit uneasy.

'What the fuck.' His body was probably weakened because of earlier. That did take a lot more out of him than he was used to. Whatever. He could deal.

He fought it and kept walking.

"Kookie!!" Again they called but this time Jungkook stopped completely.

'Fuck.' Jungkook cursed in his head. He had to play it off so they would think he did it by choice. He crossed his arms and put on a whiny voice, "That's not my name. Call me by my real one, then maybe I'll answer." He didn't mean to sound aggressive, but he didn't have time for this.

"You haven't called me back in weeks, and now I hear you've done the same thing to these guys, too. Then I find you here? You know how easy it is to just call back, right?" The guy said.

"Yeah. If I wanted to call back. Which I don't. I'm just not interested." Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Are you fucking serious?" Another one said, "Is that your excuse with everyone?"