10. Student

"Um

"Um.." Namjoon started to speak as he walked into the room.

Jimin had left Jungkook in a mess and they had hoped that it weren't obvious what they had done. Jimin had made him cum twice but the clean up proved to be the most time consuming task since Jungkook came rather quickly.

"Jungkook.." Namjoon lowered his gaze.

Jungkook really didn't want Namjoon to think he was taken. Namjoon seemed like the vanilla type—maybe even a virgin. There's no way he was going to be okay with sleeping around.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he sat in his chair now. He cursed but prayed that it wasn't going to make things awkward between them, "About earlier.. I'm sorry if I scared you. I don't um.. I get really.."

"No, it's totally fine, Jungkook." Namjoon said as he sat down on the chair next to him instead of his chair behind the desk. Namjoon pouted and held Jungkook's hands tight hoping to relay how truthful he was being.

"Wait, really? You're not mad at me?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon took a second to speak, but nodded, "No, it's really.. fine.."

Jungkook brightened up, "Oh.. that's.. an alpha like you.. I would've thought.. you'd get mad that I was.. bossing you around."

"I.. don't mind." Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook giggled, as he held Namjoon's hands instead. He pulled him closer, "Almost sounds like you like it, hyung."

Namjoon blushed and couldn't look Jungkook in the eye, "O-oh.. sorry.."

"Why are you apologizing?!" Jungkook laughed out loud, "It's just.. most alphas.. they hate how I am."

"How you are?" Namjoon asked and he was still blushing.

"I.." Jungkook still wasn't sure whether to say it so boldly or not, "I can be.. pretty bossy a lot of the time. I know that must seem really.. bad.."

"Oh.." Namjoon started to pull back, but Jungkook wasn't going to let that happen.

Jungkook leaned forward and took the chance. He combed his fingers through Namjoon's bangs, pushing them out of his face. "Do you think it's bad of me?" It was a genuine question meant for Namjoon and only Namjoon. He wanted a clear answer from him. An honest one.

"I.. um.. it's definitely dangerous.."

"As you can tell from yesterday." Jungkook chuckled, "But it's not going to stop me. I can fend for myself."

"Jungkook, that's.. you might get seriously hurt, you know that, right?" Namjoon seemed incredibly concerned, "Some people have strong beliefs, and sometimes those beliefs fuel the worst in people."

"I know, but.. I'm not going to let people stop me from being who I am. Question is, though, do I have to hold back with you?"

Namjoon looked to the ground and didn't answer.