24. Days

Jungkook couldn't do it

Jungkook couldn't do it. Not after finding out Jimin went into his office for god knows what reason. He had lost confidence again. He stayed for hours waiting outside until Jimin finally had left.

Jungkook's brow pushed together as he took down the notes Namjoon wrote on the board. Jungkook just wanted to be perfect for Namjoon. He knew he shouldn't be thinking that—no one's perfect. He didn't understand why he was taking this so seriously.

A cramp in Jungkook's gut catches him by surprise and he flinches—almost snapping his pen.

Ever since this morning he had been in heat. He woke up this morning completely soaked in the wet clear liquid. He had to shower and clean off his whole bed before heading to class.

Normally Jungkook got through heats effortlessly. Pain really only came to him when he took meds for his heats. Maybe it was punishment for not having sex as often as he normally did.

He had terrible pains and had to dress comfortably because he felt like shit. He was wearing a plain white shirt and sweats—but he still wanted to feel cute so he wore the new underwear he had gotten. It was a simple pastel pink thing... with a heart shaped hole on the back. Before going to class he pushed in his newly bought butt plug. It was a light pink one that had a clear crystal rose that decorated the end.

He tapped Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung turned to him. He whispered, "Tae, do you have a light med with you?"

Taehyung nodded as he grabbed his bag. He handed Jungkook a small container of gummy hearts.

"Oh, wow." Jungkook chuckled. He'd forgotten that a lot of omega medications came like this.

"Gukkie, I thought these hurt you. Are you sure you want to?"

Jungkook took one into his hand and stared at the thing. The thing was going to make him go to the nurse and he knew it. "I'm not sure.." Jungkook gave him back the container as he kept the heart and placed it on his notebook.

Unable to handle taking notes, he let his pencil go and let out a breathe as he leaned forward. Tightly he held his stomach and shook his leg. A few alphas looked his way, but Taehyung pat his back to put them off.

He saw Taehyung get a text, then not long after, Jimin raised his hand. He went up to talk to Namjoon really quick. Jimin walked away and Namjoon continued with his lesson. In a few quick seconds, Taehyung had moved to Jimin's seat, and Jimin to Taehyung's.

"Hey, bunboy." Jimin whispered as he pat his back. Immediately his body felt relaxed.

Omega.

"Jimin.. hurts."

"You'll be okay. Namjoon said you could go to the nurse or something if you need to. It's almost the end of the class, so it's up to you if you want to wait or not. You can copy someone's notes if anything."