27. Mark

Sorry for the delayed updates! I was working on my jikook furry jk x camboy aesthetic jimin au on twitter LOL!! Anyways, yes, pretty decently sized smut chapter ahead!! You have been warned!!

Also thank you guys for the comments i enjoy reading them even though i dont have time to reply!! YALL IS HILARIOUS and honestly they make me wanna write 🥺💕

Sorry this look is basically half of what inspired this whole fanfic!! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Could you tell LOL
____________________________________________

Namjoon is sure he heard him wrong. Sure that Jungkook's drunk or something. "Jungkook.. what'd you.."

"You know what I said! Remember when I asked you what you thought about omegas who wanted to fuck alphas instead of be fucked by them?! I was talking about me, Namjoon! I was talking about me!" Jungkook yelled through his frustrations, "And I know—I get that it's fucking dangerous!! I know that!! But it's who I fucking am!! And I'm tired of being a fucking shitty ass omega!! I hate every fucking inch of myself and I can't—"

"Jungkook, stop!!" Namjoon said as he got up and held Jungkook tight, "Just stop! Don't hate yourself.. please, don't hate yourself.. I.. like you the way you are—"

"No you don't! You and Jimin—Jimin is literally the embodiment of a perfect omega! No wonder you slept wi—"

"Jimin and I never had sex!" Namjoon let him go to look him in the eyes, "The truth is I.. I asked him to help me get used to being with an omega.. how to act around one.. how to be right for you.." A heavy sigh escapes Namjoon's lips. "But no matter what he did, I couldn't. I don't want to do those things to omegas.. I.. I can't.."

"Wait.. you really can't? You really didn't have sex with Jimin? Why'd you lie?"

"I don't know.. I was being fucking stupid and I wanted to make it sound like I can actually fuck omegas.. Jungkook, I like you.. a lot.. and I thought that's what you wanted. I wanted to be a good alpha to you, not a useless one.. I made Jimin swear not to say anything.." Namjoon started to mumble, "Now I'm realizing.. that that was really freaking stupid since the one I really wanted was you.."

"So.." Jungkook had to think, "..since you can't fuck omegas.. does that mean you want them to fuck you?"

"Um.." Namjoon's face burned in embarrassment and only now does Jungkook think he probably can't say it out loud.

"Why couldn't you just tell me the first time we.."

Namjoon got quiet to the thought. "I thought you'd mock me.. and spread rumors or something.. I used to.. get mocked and forced to do things I didn't want to do. It's.. the same for you, isn't it?"

"That why you pulled a gun on me?"

Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook knew what he meant. He knew how he felt. "Well, a gun's a little extravagant but you're right.. oh, I think you're supposed to keep biting me!"