15. Vent

When morning came, Jungkook woke up completely naked and groggy

When morning came, Jungkook woke up completely naked and groggy. His whole body felt sore. The familiar scent of his roommate greeted him, and unfamiliar sheets covered him.

He opened his eyes slowly to the sunlight and groaned. Taehyung wasn't in front of him, so he called out loud, "Tae?"

Almost immediately he felt movement on the other side of him, so he turned his head.

"I'm just on the computer, Kookie. Don't worry, I'm here."

It was a thing for omegas to feel clingy right after sex. They had the tendency to need comfort from the alpha afterwards. They both knew that.

Taehyung pat his hair, "Are you.. hurt too bad? Do you want water or anything?"

Jungkook saw that he had a bottle of water in his hand, so he nodded. He could barely lift himself to drink it, so he lazily stayed down while taking a few sips. When he was done he gave it back to Taehyung.

"Tae.. did you freaking keep going even though I knocked out?" Jungkook giggled.

"Uhh.. depends. Are you mad?" Taehyung scratched his neck.

"No, it's just.. you're ridiculous."

"Well, you're hard to resist and you literally gave me permission to do what I wanted for a whole night, so.."

Jungkook smiled and let Taehyung pet his hair. It felt really good and he felt really happy. Taehyung was really amazing. He has no idea how Jimin could leave him just because he couldn't bond. Even without it, Taehyung was something.

"What's with that look?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook realized he was staring.

"No, nothing. I just was thinking of how amazing you were."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Well, I'm glad." Taehyung said then lay next to Jungkook, "I was really nervous."

Jungkook chuckled, "At least now you know you shouldn't be."

"Just like you should know you're not disgusting or whatever?" Taehyung held his hands, "Do you feel like talking about it yet?"

Jungkook played with his fingers, "I just.. I think I got rejected.."

"Rejected?"

"By.. Namjoon.. he was fucking me and all of the sudden stopped.."

Taehyung took a moment to register, "Wait. You actually let an alpha do it to you? I thought—"

"Yeah.. I tried.. because I really liked him but after he just got out and left.. I felt stupid.. it was barely a minute.. and he.. I don't know.."

"That's odd.. you should talk to him about it."

"I should?"

"Yes. He seems like a good guy, and to be honest.. from what I've seen I believe he likes you, too."