12. Break

Right as they get to the cafeteria Jungkook attracted attention from alphas

Right as they get to the cafeteria Jungkook attracted attention from alphas. Before today, Jungkook probably would have said something, but he decided he wasn't going to attack them as long as they didn't start something first.

"Hey, Jungkook." Namjoon voiced as he caught a twelfth alpha checking him out. He had been counting unconsciously.

"Hmm?" Jungkook leaned over to grab a yogurt from the chill box. He may or may not have been trying to flirt because Namjoon was there. He didn't realize he was doing it until it was too late. He saw a few alphas checking him out in the reflection above him, but he really only lit up when he saw Namjoon was, too. Jungkook was smiling hard on the inside. He plopped the yogurt onto his tray.

Namjoon woke up quickly but looked like he had forgotten what he was going to say, "Um, I.. uh.."

"Yes?" Jungkook practically pranced towards the dessert section. Thank god it was cheat day.

"It's a little cold. You don't want to borrow my cardigan again?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook turned around quickly, "You don't mind?" Honestly it wasn't too cold, but he liked having something of Namjoon's. He smelt good, too.

Third bonus turned out to be getting to watch him take it off, though.

Jungkook very obviously eyed him up and down. It caused an easy blush from Namjoon who handed it to him as quickly as possible before picking up his sandwich again.

Jungkook put it on and smiled, "You know, you're pretty cute, Namjoon."

Then Jungkook cursed in his head, 'Fuck! Did I just call him cute?! He's going to kill me!!'

Jungkook covered his mouth and Namjoon did, too. Lots of alphas found being called that offensive. He would've gotten a slap straight to the face in some cases. Immediately Jungkook got defensive, and was ready to block it—but it never came.

"Th-thanks.. Jungkookie—I mean.. sorry.." Namjoon mumbled. He looked around, though, and Jungkook registered a hint of fear. He was apologizing and afraid? Was he really an alpha? Jungkook started to question it completely. There was no way in hell an alpha would ever apologize like that—to something that wasn't at all their fault.

"What?.." Jungkook blurted out in shock.

"Yah!! Namjoon! Jungkook!!" They both heard a familiar voice call out.

Jin.

Yoongi was right next to him and clearly thrown aback by what Jungkook was wearing. He was speechless.

"Ah, hyung.." Jungkook muttered still confused.

He kept looking at Namjoon trying to make sense of it all. His heart pounded hard in his chest. He was so interesting. There's no way he was going to be what Jungkook thought, right? He had to find out quick.