18. Listen

"Oh

"Oh. By Tae you really meant Taehyung?! Small world!" Hoseok gasped as he sat down next to Jungkook.

Taehyung was speechless and he sat down but Jimin was the one to laugh.

"Damn, Hoseok. I can't believe you know Jungkook. How the fuck did you meet?" Jimin asked as he sat next to Hoseok. He refused to sit near Taehyung for now.

"U-um—" Jungkook was still freaking out but knew he couldn't answer straight out.

"Online." Hoseok said, "We followed the same dance crew and became friends from that. I showed him a few dance moves and taught him some basic English, too. Right, Jungkook?"

Hoseok nudged Jungkook's arm, so he went with it.

Taehyung was straight staring at Jungkook but quiet.

"Yeah.." Jungkook said through blushed cheeks.

"By the way you look amazing." Hoseok said as he poured drinks out for everyone.

For a second Jungkook forgot what he was wearing, "Thanks! U-uh.. Hoseok this is Namjoon, Jin, and Jin's husband, Yoongi. Guys, this is Hoseok, my friend from America."

They all shook hands as Jungkook took the liberty of pouring himself another drink. He drank it in one go.

"Do you guys wanna dance?" Hoseok asked, and Jimin went along rather easily.

"Yeah, let's go!" Jimin exclaimed after he chugged his glass and started pouring another, "Wait, wait, wait. One more!"

Jin got up and pulled at Yoongi, "We should dance, too."

"Huh?" Yoongi tried to cross him arms. "You're kidding, right?"

"At least go with me, come on! You know people are going to grab at me, right? Remember last time? They couldn't keep their hands off my face."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Come on. I need your intimidating aura to ward them off!"

Inevitably Yoongi went along with him and soon Jimin was running after them. Hoseok got up and looked to Jungkook and Namjoon, "Come on, you guys! Let's go! It'll be fun!"

"Ah, I don't dance, but I'll go with you." Namjoon said.

"Okay!" Jungkook said then got up, but he noticed Taehyung wasn't going. He turned to Namjoon, "Uh, I'll meet you guys there."

When they left, Jungkook sat next to Taehyung, "Hey, you okay, Tae?"

Taehyung was drinking a lot. Weird because he doesn't usually like alcohol.