What A Night.

Changkyun locked his phone after sending the message, placing the cup on the table beside him and picking up his coffee, sipping lightly at it as he thought of what to do. His thoughts were interrupted as the vibration of his phone brought him out of it, picking it up and checking it. He saw a response from Hyungwon that read;

"That's me, who is this?"

Changkyun chuckled, surprised at the speedy response. He placed his coffee down on the table and unlocked his phone, typing a response.

"Shorty."

Changkyun smiled as the small text bubble showed up immediately, a message coming through not long after.

"Ahh, I see. How was your chai?"

"Wonderful, actually. It was very sweet, exactly how I like it."

"Good, I made it with my love :)"

Changkyun giggled at the emoji and sighed as he felt his chest get tight.

"Your love must be delicious then?"

Changkyuns' face started to get hot as the conversation continued.

"Oh it definitely is. I can always show you if you'd like ;)"

Changkyun locked his phone and placed it against his chest, staring up at the ceiling and breathing heavily. He looks over at his clock and checks the time. '12:02 A.M.' he sighs and bites his lip gently. Picking up his phone and unlocking it again, staring at the message from Hyungwon. 'fuck it.' He thinks as he responds.

"I'd love to see, if you'd like to show. Get here."

Changkyun sends the message, along with his location, and within seconds, a response comes through.

"I'm on my way."

Changkyuns' face goes red and he sits up, locking his phone and throwing it to the side, looking down at what he's wearing and feels his heart start to beat quickly. He swallows hard and gets up, walking over to his chest of drawers and pulling out a smaller shirt, quickly slipping out of his oversized one and throwing it to the corner, sliding into the smaller shirt and looking over to the full length mirror, seeing his plain white shirt sitting nicely over his body, the grey sweats sitting loosely on his hips. He bends down slightly, looking at his messy wet hair and playing with it.

As he straightens out his shirt he hears a knock on the door, his heart standing still as he quickly walks out to the door and opening it, seeing the tall pink haired boy standing there in a large black shirt and some black skinny jeans. "Hi there," he says, voice deep, slightly raspy. Changkyun clears his throat and opens the door wider, inviting him inside. "You got here fast." Changkyun mumbles as he feels himself become shy around the tall male. Hyungwon walks inside, looking around as he turns to look at Changkyun, who is closing the door and turning to look at him. "Turns out that I actually don't live too far from here, just a few houses down." Hyungwon raises a brow and smirks, coming closer to the younger boy, pushing him against the door and leaning against it with his arm.

"You were much more confident on the phone love." He whispers as he gets closer to Changkyuns' neck, lightly moving his lips against Changkyuns' soft skin, eliciting a small sigh from Changkyun. Hyungwon smiles at the sound, gently kissing the same spot, hearing Changkyuns' breathing get heavier. "I've barely touched you yet you're so worked up," Hyungwon says as he pushes himself against Changkyun, feeling Changkuns' cock slightly twitch against his leg. The feeling of Hyungwon against him made him drop all of his barriers, his hands coming up to Hyungwons' waist and gripping tightly onto his shirt, pulling him closer and groaning.