Idiot.

Changkyun wakes up the next day, blinking slowly and yawning, stretching slightly, a small groan escaping his throat as he did. He lays still for a moment and opens his eyes, rubbing them and looking at the clock.

'10:17 A.M.'

Changkyuns' eyes went wide, sitting up quickly, regretting it instantly. "Fuck what the hell" he groans, hand moving to touch his back where pain lingers. Changkyun frowns and blinks deeply, thinking about what had happened. He normally doesn't sleep for longer than 3 hours, but he's just now slept for 8. Changkyun sighs, his frown staying on his face as he realises that he's late for work, standing up slowly and feeling disgusting. He shakes his head, grabbing his phone and messaging his boss, saying he'll be in soon. Luckily, his boss is really understanding and lets' him off, just asking for him to explain when he gets in. His boss is one of his closest friends, which also helps.

Changkyun sighs, going over to his drawers and pulling out a pair of grey skinny jeans and a navy cotton turtleneck, taking them into his bathroom, placing them on the table, and taking off his large shirt, looking up into the mirror and gasping, jumping back slightly. His hand comes up to his mouth as he slowly creeps closer to the mirror, seeing his neck and chest littered with purple marks. Changkyuns' memories come back to him, remembering everything he did last night, his other hand coming up to join the other, his face going bright red. "Holy shit" he whispers to himself, looking away from his reflection, and looking back to check if he was just imagining things, but the dark marks were still there. Changkyun drops his hands and breathes out a laugh, shaking his head, the shock wearing off as he sighs.

He gets into the shower, washing his entire body well, gently going over his neck and chest, trying to not make them any worse. He gets out and grabs his towel, looking at his reflection and just staring at the marks, his heart fluttering at the memories of that pink haired boy. He shakes his head and gets dressed, extremely glad he decided to grab his turtleneck, the top only just reaching to cover the marks. He smirks lightly, grabbing his hairdryer to dry his hair and style it, deciding to style it slightly up and to the side, so part of his forehead was showing. He finishes up in the bathroom and leaves with his shirt, throwing it into his hamper as he enters his room, applying light makeup to his face, rubbing chapstick onto his sore lips and spraying cologne. He looks in his mirror and nods at himself, liking his choice of outfit. He walks over to his bedside table, grabbing his phone and seeing a message, from Hyungwon. Changkyun swallows and unlocks his phone, reading the message;

"Hope you enjoyed yourself, because I definitely did ;)" 

Changkyun shakes his head with a small smile on his lips, replying quickly while walking towards his door. 

"I had an amazing time, but my neck looks like someone tried to kill me" 

Changkyun locks his phone and slips on his black boots, grabbing his keys off the rack and leaving the house, walking out to the crowded street and taking his short walk to his workplace. Luckily for Changkyun, everything he leaves the house for is quite close to each other. His therapists' office is a few minutes up the road from his workplace, making his appointments easy to get to. He gets to his small music shop, opening the door quietly and walking over to the back room, where his best friend and boss is waiting. Changkyun walks directly over to his small spot in the corner, grabbing his lanyard that held his work card and throwing it over his head, hearing his boss get up and walk over to him. Changkyun sighed and turned around to see his blond friend standing behind him.

"Hello Jooheon, yes I know, I'm very late, my explanation? I actually fucking slept in!" Changkyun exclaims, seeing Jooheons' face go from unimpressed to happy, his eyes go wide and a smile spreads across his face. "Oh my god, no way that's great dude! What did you do differently?" Jooheon asks, his wide eyes full of curiosity. Changkyun swallows and clears his throat as he feels his face go red, looking away and starting to walk back to the storefront. Jooheon follows, a small frown accompanying his smirk. "Did... Did you get laid?!" 

Changkyun frowns, hushing Jooheon and giggling, walking around the small music store, fixing up any albums that had fallen, trying his best to ignore him. Jooheon spins with a large smile on his face, jumping up and down excitedly. Changkyun laughs at him, watching him jump around and looking away, searching for anything to change the subject. Suddenly Jooheon stops jumping, a loud gasp filling the small space. Changkyun turns towards him a frown showing, basically asking what had happened for that reaction to occur. Jooheons' hand came up to his mouth as a small giggle came out. "Duuude your neck!" 

Changkyuns' hands went up to his sweater, pulling it up slightly, his face even redder than before. "Man shut up!!" Changkyun whined embarrassed, walking away from Jooheon and going to sit behind the counter, grabbing out his phone to pass his time. Jooheon came over to the opposite side of the counter, leaning against it with a small smile. Changkyun looked up at him slightly, not lifting his head and watching him through his eyelashes. "What?" he asked as Jooheon giggled. "How was it?" he whispered as Changkyun picked up a pen and flung it at Jooheon, Jooheons' loud laugh disappearing as he ran away and back into the back room. Changkyun sighed and laughed lightly, getting comfortable in his chair, pulling his turtle neck up to cover his mouth, scrolling through his social media as he waited for a customer to enter, hearing Jooheon giggling from the back room. 

"Idiot."