Hush.

Changkyun flushes bright red as he stares up into Hyungwons eyes, his pupils already dilating. Hyungwon raises an eyebrow at the silence, Changkyun just studying Hyungwons face intently. Changkyun pulls himself out of his own mind as Hyungwon licks his lips lightly and pulls his bottom lip into his teeth gently, softly rubbing Changkyuns waist. Changkyun coughs, looks away and shakes his head, grabbing ahold of Hyungwons wrist that was resting on his waist and gently tugging him through the store, looking back at the store over Hyungwons shoulder when they reach the small door at the back of the store and pushing it open, quickly pulling Hyungwon into the room behind it and shutting it again. Hyungwon looks around the small room, storage it was, tall shelves against most walls, a small shelf in the middle of the room and a chair in the corner. Hyungwon turns around and sees Changkyun against the closed door, head down slightly with flushed cheeks. Hyungwon smiles lightly as he steps forward, reaching up to Changkyuns chin, pulling his face up to look into his eyes.

Changkyuns breathing gets heavy as Hyungwon pushes his hood down slowly and traces the marks over his neck. He moves his head to the side and looks down, Hyungwon using this as an opportunity, stepping closer to Changkyun and kissing his neck lightly. Changkyun hums, "I can't be gone for long, what if Jooheon comes back" Changkyun whispers, feeling Hyungwons hands roaming up his large hoodie and around his chest. Hyungwons hums against Changkyuns bruised collarbone, "guess we'll have to make this one quick, but I'll be coming back tonight." Hyungwon grumbles, moving back slightly and flipping Changkyun around, pushing him back against the door and grinding against Changkyuns ass, making both of them groan. Changkyun pushes back against Hyungwon as he grips onto Changkyuns waist tightly and hisses. "We only got together a night ago shortie, where's all this coming from?" Hyungwon questions with a chuckle as he reaches in front of Changkyun to undo his jeans, quickly doing so while the other hand palms Changkyun.

Changkyun hums harshly, trying to keep quiet as Hyungwon reaches up and gently pushes two fingers into Changkyuns mouth, squeezing Changkyun and grinding against his ass. Changkyun sucks on Hyungwons fingers, hastily using his tongue to soak them well. Hyungwon quickly pulls them out of Changkyuns mouth, his saliva dripping down his chin as Hyungwon uses his other hand to tug Changkyuns jeans down slightly, just enough for his ass to be on show. He leans forward as his wet hand rubs against Changkyuns hole, he bites Changkyuns ear gently as his other hand reaches up and covers Changkyuns mouth. He presses one finger into Changkyun and he groans into Hyungwons hand, his eyes closing and his back arching into Hyungwons touch. Hyungwon moves his hand quickly and expertly, making changkyun lose his breath, small gasps and groans falling into Hyungwons hand. When a second finger is added, Changkuns groans become deeper, his hands pressed firmly against the door in front of him as he arches his back roughly at the feeling of Hyungwons fingers.

"I think you're ready sweetheart," Hyungwon mumbles as he removes his hands from Changkyuns ass and mouth, moving away completely as he watches Changkyun whine and moves his hips side to side at the loss of contact. Hyungwon chuckles as he looks over Changkyuns gorgeous body, his oversized hoodie pushed up his back, his jeans holding around his thighs, his spread legs and arched back showing off his ass nicely. Changkyun turns towards Hyungwon and Hyungwon walks backwards, a smirk on his face as he walks behind one of the shelves and places himself on the chair in the corner. Changkyun steps over to Hyungwon, his large hoodie falling down and covering his body. Hyungwon hums as Changkyun stands in front of him reaching up and spinning Changkyun around again, pulling his jeans and underwear down, motioning for Changkyun to step out of them. Changkyun does as he's told, stepping out of his jeans as Hyungwon folds them and places them on the ground.

Changkyun stands with his back to Hyungwon, an awkward feeling rushing over him as he doesn't know what's going on behind him. He hears a slight shuffling and then a spitting noise. Changkyun takes a deep breath as he feels Hyungwons hands wrap around his waist and pull him back. He stops when he feels the tip of Hyungwons dick against his ass and he feels Hyungwons hand come up to his chest, pulling back. "Quiet now baby, we don't want your friend to hear us now, or do you?" Hyungwon chuckles as Changkyun whines, his flushed face not disappearing for a moment. Hyungwons hand reaches up to Changkyuns shoulder and pushes down, the tip of his dick pressing into Changkyuns ass making him moan softly. He slowly drops down Hyungwons shaft and feels one of Hyungwons hands wrap around his waist then other reaching up to cover his mouth again.

As Changkyun is fully seated in Hyungwons lap, Hyungwon groans into his back. Changkyun sighs out heavily and starts to move by himself, gently lifting himself with his hands on Hyungwons thighs for support, making Hyungwon groan. Changkyun moans into Hyungwons hand as he drops back down, a bolt of electricity rushing through him. Hyungwons hand reaches up and plays with Changkyuns nipple gently, as Changkyun starts to speed up his bounces on Hyungwons lap, small choked whines escaping him as he moves. Hyungwons arm is the only thing holding Changkyun up anymore, Changkyun falling forward slightly as he breathes heavily into Hyungwons hand.

Hyungwon grunts as he starts to meet Changkyuns bounces, Changkyun instantly leaning back and falling against Hyungwons shoulder, head falling back as his mouth drops open. hyungwon leans his head on changkyuns shoulder and his hand that was playing with his nipple finds changkyuns, interlocking them and wrapping their locked hands around Changkyuns dick, their hands jerking Changkyun together. As Hyungwon makes his thrusts harder, Changkyuns moans jump up a pitch, muffled by Hyungwons hand. A tear reaches Hyungwons hand and he knows he's doing well. Changkyun notices how loud his moans have gotten, his blush crossing his face bright as he grabs Hyungwons hand and moves it from his mouth, pulling his arm around himself and biting onto Hyungwons bicep, making Hyungwon groan deeply. 

His breathing messy and his thrusts becoming sloppy, their interlocked hands start to speed up. Changkyuns bite on Hyungwons arm becomes harder as he slams himself down onto Hyungwons lap, a muffled scream escaping his abused lungs as he comes all over their hands and the floor, his orgasm running through him so strongly that his body shakes and his whines don't stop. Hyungwon keeps thrusting into Changkyun quickly, riding Changkyun through his orgasm and chasing his own, that comes quickly as he buries himself deeply in Changkyuns ass, his own orgasm making his hips stutter. As they both come down from the orgasms, Changkyuns body starts to completely relax, his body becoming limp as he tries to catch his breath, legs shaking lightly. Hyungwon holds tightly onto Changkyuns waist and kisses Changkyuns back and neck lightly, his other hand gently rubbing Changkyuns stuttering thigh.

"Seems like I did a good job, no?" Hyungwon questions with a small chuckle, as Changkyun, sighs heavily. "Mm," He hums as he holds Hyungwons clean hand in his own, The mess they made clear across the floor. Hyungwon smiles and presses a light kiss against Changkyuns jawline. "Time to get up" he mumbles as he gently lifts Changkyun off of his lap, Changkyun moaning gently at the feeling, sighing when he finally stands, his knees wobbly as he reaches down to grab his pants. Hyungwon tucks himself back into his own pants quickly, standing and helping Changkyun get dressed. 

As Changkyun buttons his jeans, Hyungwon gently fixes his messy hair, pulling his hood back over his head. Changkyun looks up at Hyungwon and does the same, softly caressing his face as they both stood in silence, looking at each other. "I really like you, Changkyun." Hyungwon admits as he snakes his hands around Changkyuns waist and pulls him close. Changkyun smiles gently and looks down, leaning his head into Hyungwons chest and mumbling something. 

"What's that? I can't hear you." Hyungwon says with a smile as he reaches up and tugs Changkyuns chin up. Changkyun giggles and looks into Hyungwons eyes, his small smile showing off his small dimple in his cheek. "I said, I really like you too." 

It comes out as a small whisper, light enough for only Hyungwon to hear.  His smile becomes larger, reaching his eyes as he leans forward and gently kisses Changkyuns soft lips, both of them smiling brightly into the kiss, their adoration showing through it. Hyungwon pulls away slowly, his smile still present. 

"I'm so glad you came into that damned coffee shop."