Small.

As the sun set, they got rougher, Hyungwons' body pushing as hard as it could to get the darkest sounds out of Changkyun, his deep groans changing quickly to a higher pitch whimper as Hyungwon shifted, a small smirk on his face once he heard the noise. "There?" Hyungwon questioned sarcastically as Changkyun threw his head back, his eyes pressed shut tightly as his hands gripped onto the blankets above him. Changkyun nodded furiously, rolling his hips and whining loudly as tears brimmed his closed eyes. Hyungwon moved quickly, leaning down and kissing Changkyuns jawline, listening to his sounds and feeling him shiver and shake through the pleasure.

Changkyuns' hands come down and wrap around Hyungwons' neck, gripping onto his pink hair tightly as he moved with Hyungwons' hips, a small stutter of a word falling from his mouth as he tried to control his shivering hips. "Close," Hyungwon groaned, thrusting harder at the word, eliciting sweet high pitched moans from Changkyuns' beautiful mouth. Hyungwon attaches his lips to Changkyuns' ear, a choked moan escaping through the louder drawn out moans, the sensitive spot sending a shiver down his spine as his hips rolled once more. His breath catches in his throat as his orgasm hits him heavily, a long sigh escaping as he came over the two of them, his hips jutting as he did, his prostate so sensitive that tears were running down his face as Hyungwons' movements, his legs like jelly.

Changkyun whimpers as Hyungwons' last few thrusts were deep and extremely hard, a heavy groan pressed into the side of Changkyuns' neck. Hyungwons hips stilled slowly as he gasped for air, completely and utterly ruined by the small man underneath him. Changkyun sighed as Hyungwon stopped moving, his body starting to feel what Hyungwon had done. Chankyun whimpered softly as Hyungwon shuffled, his sensitive hole finally left alone as Hyungwon finished coming down, gently pulling away from Changkyun and dropping by his side. Hyungwon sighs as he tries to catch his breath, looking over to Changkyun with a grin, studying the sweat mixing alongside his tears. Hyungwon reaches over and gently wipes the mixed drop away from Changkyuns' face, pushing his fringe away from his eyes. Changkyun smiles and closes his eyes, gently pushing himself up to clean up.

Hyungwon stands quickly beside him as Changkyun stumbles. "I went a little hard, your legs are gonna be jelly for a while, sorry" Hyungwon giggles as Changkyuns' face flushes, a smile present as he leans into Hyungwons' arms. "Maybe we should get actually clean," Hyungwon suggests as Changkyun sighs with a short nod, leaning against the taller man for support, reaching down and grabbing ahold of his hand, interlocking their fingers.

Hyungwon smiles gently and leads Changkyun towards the bathroom, pulling down the toilet seat for Changkyun to sit while he turns on the shower and makes it warm. Changkyun watches Hyungwon move around the bathroom quickly, grabbing their clothes from the other room, Hyungwon finding Changkyuns' large shirt and bringing it in alongside a spare towel, looking over at Changkyun through the mirror in front of him, sitting on the closed toilet, staring at him with heavy eyelids. 

Hyungwon smiles and turns, walking over holding out his hands for Changkyun to grab ahold of. "You look so small," Hyungwon says softly, making Changkyun giggle. Hyungwon chuckles as he feels his heart skip a beat at the sound and walks both of them over to the running shower, stepping in first and holding Changkyuns' hands to help him inside too. He closes the door once they're both in and looks over Changkyuns' body looking at the mess he's made of himself, he gently wipes over Changkyuns' chest and sides, looking up to see Changkyuns' hazy eyes staring back at him. Hyungwon smiles as he gently caresses Changkyuns' face with water, Changkyuns' eyes closing softly as he leans into the touch. "You're pretty" Changkyun mumbles, his voice deep and gravely from all the work it's done for the past few hours. Hyungwon laughs tenderly as he washes over Changkyuns' shoulders.

"Cute" Hyungwon murmurs, continuing to wash both of them off. After he was sure they were clean, he turned the water off and grabbed the towel off of the rack and wrapped it around Changkyuns' small body, grabbing the second and quickly wrapping it around his waist. Changkyuns' eyes were small and almost closed as Hyungwon helped him dry himself off, grabbing the large shirt and tucking Changkyun into it, sitting him back down on the toilet as he dressed quickly. As Hyungwon threw his shirt over his head he looked in the mirror at Changkyun, who was leaning back against the wall, a small smile covering his tired face. Hyungwon smirked as he turned and walked over to Changkyun, softly grabbing his hand, pulling him up into his arms. 

Changkyuns' arms wrapped gently around Hyungwons' neck, his head resting neatly on Hyungwons' shoulder, his soft lips pressing delicately against Hyungwons' warm skin. Hyungwon carefully bent down and picked Changkyun up slowly, wrapping his arms around Changkyuns' supple thighs, walking out of the bathroom and into Changkyuns' bedroom, placing Changkyun down on to the mattress and wrapping him up in the blankets. Changkyun curled up in his bed, tucking the blanket under his chin and pressing his face into the pillow. Hyungwon knelt down beside the bed and looked at Changkyuns' face as he started to drift into sleep. Hyungwons' hand came up to Changkyuns' hair, softly patting it, a gentle mewl coming from him as he leans into the touch, a sigh escaping his small body.

Hyungwon stands slightly, pressing a delicate kiss on to Changkyuns' forehead, pulling away and looking at him for a few more moments. A small smile comes on to Changkyuns' lips before quickly disappearing again, making Hyungwon smile in response, his heart reacting as it tightens gently and then stops, he gently steps out of the bedroom, closing the door softly and leaving the apartment, to go back his own a few steps down the hallway.