Chapter 1

heey, NiallsandNandos here! Thanks for checking out my story!! I love you for just checking this out and sorry if I leave you on a cliffhanger! & POV means Point of View btw and Acacia is pronounced ( A key shuh ) haha

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Acacia's POV

I followed my sister through the crowds of screaming girls. I was wondering what my sister was looking for. What's so important about some boy band? I felt my phone buzz as I got a new text.

From: Alice <3

"Dude, Where are you!"

I decided not to reply, because I had already lost my sister. I look around and see her standing right at the silver, metal bars throwing herself at some blond boy name Niall?

"Irish." I thought to myself.

I caught up to her, just as the boys left to go to the premiere. My sister was screaming so much it hurt my ears. "Delilah, stop screeching!" I told her. She stopped from her screams to tell me to shut my mouth. I looked at her wide eyed and dragged her from the bars. "What you'd do that for!" She looked a me, sterned faced. Before I got to reply, I was being dragged by my hair. I tried screaming but words couldn't do anything for me right now. I looked up to see who it was. I saw the crazed eyes of my brother, Roger. He's been locked away for 10 years for child abuse charges. I saw the hazel-green eyes of my sister, filling with tears. She tried to run to me but didn't. Little brat, after keeping her safe, she decides to abandon me with my psychotic brother. Last thing, I knew I was being dragged into a dark alleyway. My brother stood me up, and looked at me with his crazed eyes. He touched my chin, "Wow, 10 years since I've seen your beautiful face," he says, "but I like it better bruised."

Before I knew it, he hit me in the jaw. I got up to my feet. I saw him lunging towards me so I tried to run. He grabbed me and kneed me in the stomach. I fell to the ground, holding my stomach in pain. I looked up and he slapped me in the face.

"Looking better." he told me.

I didn't look at him and he grabbed my face,

"Look at me sister," he said to me, "I'm your brother, and I'm doing what's best for you."

"Yeah, abusing me isn't the best choice." I replied, smirking.

He grabbed me up by my hair, and punched me in the stomach. I let out a scream.

"That's what got me in trouble the last time."

He slapped me in the face. I looked at him, eyes raging. He reached for his back pocket and pulled out a knife. Will anybody ever find my dead body here?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Will Roger murder his sister, Acacia? Will anybody find her just in time to save her life? Find out in the next chapter!