Chapter 13

Woah, you guys are amazing. Keep up the fans and reads, I love you chilled bruhhs. *peace sign*

-NiallsandNandos

-----

Chapter 13

Acacia's POV

My body tenses, my heart beats speeding like crazy. I get a sudden headache and my hands start to shake.

"What?" I finally managed to say. I quickly get up and look around. Delilah. Where's she at?

"Where's my sister?" I blurted, pushing my hair back.

"She's upstairs with the girls, just worry about Niall," Louis replies, motioning me to sit, "Where do you think he could have gone?"

My mind plays back conversations like a skipped cd. I shut my eyes tightly as all of a sudden I get the moment, our last conversation.

- 3 hours earlier -

"Acacia, I've told my parents about you..," Niall continues, "maybe we can catch a plane out tonight, drop your sister off at the American terminal and us to Ireland." His light blue eyes looks softly into mine, as his hand brushes against my cheek. I felt a quiver down my spine as I back away.

"I-I can't Niall," I blurt, "My parents were just murdered and now I have responsibilities for my sister," I look back at him, "I just can't now." I fake a smile as his eyes turn a dark foggy ocean blue. His lips turn into a snarl as he lashes out.

"After everything I've done for you, give you a place to stay, help you with your troubles, protect you and give your sister a place to stay this is what you say!," He darts towards me and grasps my wrists holding them tightly, "fine, have fun with your sister." He lets go as he goes towards his room locking it behind him. I go to the laundry and grab some skinny jeans and one of his shirts and put it on. I tie my hair in a messy bun and head out the door and jump into my car. I drive somewhere were I can get away, I don't know where, just where I can be alone. Without all the bullshit and psychopaths. I drove for which seemed like forever when I finally reached my destination. I pull into the dirt path and get out the car, slamming the door. I knock for which seems like ages as she finally answered.

"Acacia darling!" Alice says, pulling me into a tight hug. I give her a side smile as she frowned.

"Do you still have the trail behind your house?" I ask, moving my head towards the back of the house. She points to a dirt pathway, leading into the forest. She hands me a small hand-drawn map.

"Don't get lost now, okay?" She says, lightly pushing my shoulder. I smile as I start my way through the forest. I walked and walked and walked when I finally got there, the old church cemetery. I sit down next to a tombstone.

"Hey John." I whisper, brushing my hand along the cracks and engraved lettering. "How's it going little man?" I felt like I talked to my little brother for ages. I let everything free, about mum and dad, Delilah, Niall, Roger.. I then wiped away my tears and headed back to London.

- - - - - - -

"Ireland..." I whisper, as I bolted to the bedroom, grabbing my school back pack and dumping all the books out. I grab a few pairs of clothes, my curling iron and makeup bag. I also quickly grab my phone and its charger and stuff it into the backpack. I quickly shut it closed as I grab my purse and out the bedroom door. I look through all the cabinets in the kitchen. As I open the last one, an avalanche of papers tumbled out. I quickly look through them and found what I was looking for. The airline tickets Niall bought. I then bolted out of the apartment and into my car. I had to go to the airport before the plane took off without me.