Chapter 5

HAAAII GUISEE

okay so I decided to write more fanfictions! OHMAJESUSZZ, hold on to your seats cause NiallsandNandos is making an entrance. Haha, well thanks for reading! I'd love for people to cooment if you can :3 Thanks lovely bruuhs ♥

--NiallsandNandos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Nialls POV

I wakeup to the sweet aroma of french toast. I scratch my head as I walk into the kitchen. I put my arms around Acacia's waist.

"I have to ask you something." I told her.

"Yes?" She replied, turning around to face me.

"Well, we've know each other for a week, and I'm guessing you like me the same way I like you, so will you, Acacia, be my girlfriend?"

She pondered sarcastically for a second.

"Well uh.. duh!" She screamed at me, hugging my neck.

I smiled, and sat down at the table and began my feast.

Acacia's POV

I went to take a shower. I let the warm water sting my body. I got out and changed into Niall's shirt and some blue skinny jeans. I put on my white converse and got out of the bathroom. I walked back to the kitchen, only to see Niall has eaten all the food.

"You look good in my clothes." He says, winking at me.

I smiled as I walked over to the cupboard to pour myself a bowl of cereal.

I walked to the fridge got milk and poured it in. I sat at the mini table in the kitchen and ate my breakfast.

As I ate, Niall stared at me. It was weird, but cute.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked, awkwardly.

"I don't know, you're just hard to not look at." He replied.

I blushed as I choked on my cereal. I got up and put it in the sink. As I did, I heard a ring at the door.

"I'll get it." Niall said.

I nodded, and watched as Zayn and Perrie walked in. I walked over and gave Perrie a big hug, as I haven't seen her in ages. We then walked out the door and I grabbed Niall's hand. He smiled at me, revealing his clear braces. I smiled as he kissed my lips. Nialls puts on his sunglasses as we walk out the complex building.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Perrie.

"Ahh, we're just going to walk around town for a bit." She replied, in her amazing british accent.

"I love your accent." I told her.

She giggled.

"Well if you want it, take it!" She said.

I laughed at her comment. Niall looked at me and giggled.

"I like your laugh." He told me.

"I love yours."

He squeezed my hand as I looked down. I have the best boyfriend anyone can ask for.

Niall's POV

I squeezed her hand as she looked down. Her sparkling green eyes were to much to handle. I leaned over to peck her cheek, but she turned her head to kiss my lips. That moment right there was perfect. I wish that was like every kiss we've ever shared. I never want to lose this girl. This girl. She's a keeper.

Roger's POV

I followed Acacia around town today. Her and her boyfriend Niall seem like the happiest couple I've ever seen. Well it won't last long.

Acacia's POV

After we finished some site-seeing and walking around shops, Niall officially has spent thousands of dollars just for my new wardrobe!.

"You can keep it at my house." He said, winking.

"Our." I corrected him

He looked at me wide-eyed. He looked like he questioned my response.

"I want to move in with you." I told him, smiling. He seemed overjoyed. He grabbed my neck, and kissed me on the lips. I saw sparks fly when his lips touched mine. I knew I was making the right decision. He's the one.

Harry's POV

I was suprised when Niall told me that Acacia's his girlfriend. I didn't expect a girl like her to fall in love with a boy like him. But who cares? Love works in crazy ways. And that's what those two have. Love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWH, NIALL AND ACACIA ARE GOING OUT! How cute c:

Well stick around for Chapter 6. The drama continues with Acacia & her brother Roger.