Chapter 6

HEEY GUISSE!  

how's it going? Today I will upload chapter 6 & 7. & If I have time chapter 8.  

Well I'm working on a Harry, Louis & Niall fanfic.  Sorry if I don't update this for a day or 2. Has anyone else 

Heard LWWY? It's Brilliam (: k well read! >>> 

--NiallsandNandos  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Acacia's POV

I go home to tell Delilah the good news. She seemed overwhelmed with all of this. I packed up all of the stuff I needed and hopped into my car. I said bye to Lily, even though I'd see her all the time. I told her to tell Sam I was moving in with Niall.

"I'll miss you." She said to me, a tear falling down her cheek.

I feel my eyes starting to water.

"Hey," I elbowed her hand, "It's not the end of the world. I'll visit you." I said smiling. She smiles back and walks back inside the house.

I backed out of my driveway and drove over to Niall's.  

I look into my back mirror and see a white car that has been following me.

"What do they want?" I asked myself.

I stopped at the spotlight and text my boyfriend, Niall.

To: Niall

"Hey babe. Wait for me outside, there's a weird car following me."

I got a text message back right away.

From: Niall 

"Don't worry babe. I'll protect you. :)"

I smiled at his smoothing words. I drove away from the stoplight and turned left. I drove straight to Niall's complex. I parked my car and saw Niall waiting for me. I hopped out of the car, only to see the white car park into a space a few cars down. I got down to see who it was. I crawled down a few cars and looked up at the man who caused the most pain in my life. He was wearing sunglasses and a hat, which meant he was hiding from the cops. I guess he saw me because he stepped in my hand. Hard.

"Ouch!" I let out.

"Acacia, funny seeing you here huh?" He muttered sarcastically.

I backed up from under the car to run into my stepfather. He held me in his arms as I cried on his shoulder. I felt something against my back. I turned my head, only to see a knife.

Roger's POV

"Thanks for the help dad."

He nods as he pulls his grip tighter on Acacia. 

All of a sudden, I hear police sirens. I look up towards my father. He has danger written all over his face. He lets go of Acacia.

"I'll get you next time." I said to her, grabbing her face.  

I ran towards the exit, which was to my left. We had to try out before the cops find us. I still didn't get rid of her and her little blond boyfriend.

Niall's POV

After I saw Acacia, my heart filled with joy. She seemed distraught. I was about to ask her what was wrong, when she dove under a car. 

My eyes filled with shock at how quickly she did that. Before I got to tell her to come back to here with me, I got elbowed in the neck. I hit Acacia's car and fell to the ground. I looked at the man who hit me and he seemed strangely familiar, but I couldn't land a finger on who it was.

Acacia's POV

After Sam and Roger left, I sat on the ground thinking about how they let me go. I got up and went back to my car. I looked down to the ground to see my boyfriend laying there. I gasp. I go to him and start to shake him.

"Niall!," I yelled.

Tears filled my eyes as he didn't wake.

"Baby wake up." I whispered.

I shook him more as he finally answered.

"Just 5 more minutes."

I giggled at what he said. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Here I'll grab your stuff." He said, getting up like nothing happened.

"Uhh.. Okay?" I replied.

I awkwardly got up and grabbed my box full of clothes. Niall took 2 of the other boxes and locked my car. As soon as we walk into Niall's apartment, I start to unpack.

"Need help babe?" He said, smiling cheekily at me.

"No, but I can use one of your kisses." I grinned.

He the touches my lips softly with his lips. He pulls away as I did too.  

I grabbed one of my boxes and brought it into Niall's bedroom. He walked in and pointed towards a nightstand and dresser.

"I got it for you." He said to me. 

I smiled as for no one has ever gotten me anything this nice before.

 "It's beautiful." I said, touching the glossy wood.

"Never seen a dresser before?" Niall said to me, laughing.

"Haha, very funny."

I pack my clothes and things into the dresser. Into the nightstand, I put my underwear and socks. I then go to the bathroom and pick out two empty drawers. I put my makeup in one and straightener and curlers in the other.  

I walk out of the bathroom to the kitchen, only to see Niall eating cereal.

"Niall it's 7 o'clock at night. Shouldn't you be eating dinner by now?" I asked.

"We'll where do you want to go?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwh, Niall and Acacia are so cute together! But why would Roger want to ruin their plans of love? Has something happened to him in that category? Well stay tuned to find out.