Chapter 8

Enjoy reading Chapter 8 my chilled bruhhs. *peace sign.

-- NiallsandNandos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Acacia's POV

I wake up to the sweet scent of Niall. I open my eyes eagerly to see him. I felt we haven't seen each other in forever. I sit-up. I looked around and didn't find him.

"Where is he?" I say, under my breath.

I get up and walk down the hallway. I turn to the kitchen and hit the island. I clutch my stomach and look up to see a note on the refridgerator. I walk over and read it.

"I went to the market to pick up some groceries. I hope you slept well babe. I'll be home a quarter to 11. ☺"

I smile at the note.

I walk into the living room and sit on the plump couch, I turn to channel 11, the news.

I check my phone and answer a few missed messages when I hear the newswoman tell news that almost saved my life.

"And in other news today, two madmen by the names of Roger Williams and Samuel Clark are on Police Wanted list after attempted murder of Acacia Williams, a 17 year old dating world star Niall Horan. The two men were last seen on Elizabeth Lane, near Lane & Brinkle's Coffee Shop. If you see them call this number - 555-9847."

"Elizabeth Lane," I said to myself, "That street name seems familiar."

I look out the complex window to see the little coffee shop. I look down the street. I squint my eyes to see the name.

"Elizabeth Lane." I say to myself. My eyes widened in shock. I stood im terror. My body felt numb. My eyes filled with tears. I slid down the wall and onto the floor. I snapped out of my little world when I heard the door open. I look up to see the face of my lovely boyfriend, Niall.

He drops the bags on the breakfast bar and runs over to me.

"Babe, what wrong?" he says, cradling me in his arms.

"Roger..," I whisper, "He's back." A tear falls down my cheek as many more follow.

"It's okay baby," He tell me, pulling his grip on my tighter.

"We wont have to fret about him forever." He kisses my forehead.

Niall's POV

I hate it to see Acacia cry. She shouldn't worry about her life being in danger. I tell her that everything will be fine. I kiss her forhead and pulls us both up to our feet. I lift her off her feet and onto to couch. I grab some Doritos and put them in a bowl. While Acacia wasn't looking, I took her phone and texted Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle and Shelby.

To: Dani<3, Eleanor<3, Perrie<3, Shelby<3

"Hey guys, Niall here. Acacia really needs a "girls night out." Can you take her? I want to do something for her while she's gone."

I get a text back from Danielle.

From: Dani<3

"Sure! All the girls are here with me at Liams'. We'll be down in 10 minutes. :) And that's really sweet Niall xx."

I slide her phone back into her purse pocket, so it looked like it was there the whole time.

10 minutes later, I had Acacia all ready. I opened the door to see all the girls standing there.