Chapter 9

heey, NiallsandNandos here! Okay, so you should go follow @eatnandosniall on instagram because... I now co-own the account wiith 2 other amazing people! We only met 2 days ago and i love em' to bits♥ This chapter is dedicated to them, & the two people I connected with the most from there <3

-- NiallsandNandos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Acacia's POV

I wake up to the sun in my eyes. I turn over to feel no presence of Niall. I stood up and looked around the room.

"Not again." I say to myself.

I patted the bed and got up. I walked out the door and down the hallway. I turn the the kitchen to see Niall flipping pancakes.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." he says to me, before kissing me lips.

I pull apart and go to sit at the coffee table when I stop dead in my tracks. I open my mouth wide and cover it. My eyes fill with tears. I go over to the box and run my fingers over it. I open it up as tears ran down my cheeks. I pick up the things that were in that box.

The things I loved most in my life. I look at the picture of my father cradling me in my arms. The picture of my mom with me on the porch swing. These little things that were most important to me. My parents.

"Niall," I say, hugging him, "Thank you." I wipe the tears away from my cheeks as he looks at me and smiles. He puts the pancakes on the table as we sit down for the rest of the morning, looking at my pictures.

I got up to go take a shower. I peeled off my clothes and stepped in. The hot water stung my skin. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I went to the bedroom to change.

I put on long sleeved hollister shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black converse. I went to back to the bathroom and did my makeup. I decided to leave me hair wet. I grabbed my purse as I was about to walk out the door, someone stopped me. I looked up to see a face I never wanted to see again.

Niall's POV

I heard a scream as I ran into the living room to see Acacia on the floor, a trail of blood on the hardwood. I look over to see the door open, but no one there. I run over to Acacia. I called 911 as I lifted up Acacia's head. Her eyes were closing.

"Acacia, don't leave babe." I told her, "I'm right here." I put down my phone as the ambulance was coming. Her body shook in pain as I look a her stomach to see another knife wound. It was close to her other one, but farther than that.

I looked up to see Acacia singing, but I couldn't make out the words I look down the hall to see the crew come in with the stretcher. They picked up Acacia as I looked at her body, walking away from the place we called home.

I grabbed her purse and my wallet and walked out the door after them. I took Acacia's car and drove over to the hospital.

Hopefully, Acacia will be okay.

Acacia's POV

I closed my eyes to pretend it was a dream, When I looked up again. I saw the piercing eyes of my brother. I backed away, but before I could turn and run he grabbed my shirt he threw me to the ground. He kicked my side as I held it in pain.

I got up and he slapped me. I was too weak to do anything. Lastly, I saw him holding a knife in his hand. I widen my eyes and duck so he misses. I then feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I backed up and fell onto the floor. I let out a scream of pain as I saw Niall's feet rush towards me.

"come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here,

out of this curtain room, in this hospital gray, we'll just dissapear.

I sang, as Niall looked at me, puzzled.

Last thing I knew, I was looking at the eyes of Niall, before drifting off into Wonderland.

Niall's POV

My eyes stung as tears fell down my face. I look up to see if the nurse came out yet. I out my head in my hands when I hear a voice.

"You okay mate?" I look up to see Liam, standing over me. I get up and hug him. We sit down and I tell Liam everything that's happened. From the first day we met, to this. We laughed and we cried, but to me, it sounded like a fairytale. One of the stories were it ends in Happily Ever After. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"You can go in now sir." The nurse smiles, and walks away. I stand up and walk into room 219, I brace my fears to see Acacia. Her shining eyes that bring me life. Her beautiful face that give me warmth. Just her presence brings me to peace. She lays there on the bed, not moving. She looked un-real. Lifeless almost. I pull up a chair next to her bed, and wait for her presence to awaken me.

Acacia's POV

I open my eyes slowly, as they feel so heavy. I look over my side to see the love of my life. I run my fingers through his hair. He looks up and smiles widely, revealing his braces.

"You're alive." He whispers.

I smile and lay my hand on my stomach.

"Looks like I have two now huh?" I ask him.

His smile diminishes as he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." Niall said.

I giggle and put my hand in his hand.

"You are always there for me babe," I tell him, "Never forget that."

The next week was hell. I could barely walk to the door, which was noly a foot away. Most of the time at the flat was spent watching movies with Niall or sleeping. I didn't want to take him away from the lads, but he insisted to stay with me.

The next week I went back to the hospital. I got my stiches for both wounds. I felt better already.

"A few more days, and you'll be able to do everything again," He says to me, "Just keep doing what your doing." The doctor smiles, and walked out of the room. I walk out along with him and grabbed Niall's hand. We walked out of the hospital and walked down the street to Nando's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWH, poor acacia! stupid roger keeps popping up, will he ever leave her alone? Find out soon! read the next chaptr for a cute little story(:

-- NiallsandNandos