Chapter 4

hi, I would just like to say sorry for my spelling and grammar mistakes in the past, and in the future. I hurry to get these chapters and fanfitions up for you readers to read. Also, if I get characters mixed up sorry! My brain is like, weerrts going onn?

 -NiallsandNandos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Nialls POV

As Acacia fell to the ground, I stare at Roger, his eyes filled with amusement.

"What fun do you get out of this?" I asked him.

He laughed.

"Do you think I've ever wanted a little sister? No. My parents took me out of college to pay for all the toys and things this little brat needed. And what did I get? Definetly not a college education, that's for sure. I want this little brat to suffer like I did. When our parents died in the housefire, who got custody of Acacia and Delilah? Me. That means I could do anything I pleased with them."

He laughed as I look at him with disgust.

"You're a monster." I said, disgusted at the way his eyes raged.

"I want you gone, away from my sister. I still have custody of her."

I look down at Acacia, and tears filled my eyes. I hit Roger in the jaw, as he fell to the ground, I picked up Acacia and ran. Ran as fast as any human possibly could. I ran away from the torment that ruined her childhood. I ran, so that we could spend the rest of our lives together, and for her not to fret.

Acacia's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar scenery. I looked to my left to see the handsome blond boy laying next to me. He looked up at me from his phone.

"Good Morning sunshine." He said to me.

I smiled. I got up and passed his mirror to go to the kitchen and made breakfast. I backed up to the mirror and looked at myself in horror. My feet were covered in scabs and bruises, as so my face. I walked back and plopped up against the wall. I put my head in my lap as I begin to cry.

Niall came by and sat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's okay babe," he said to me, "I'll protect you."

I lifted my head up and smiled. I moved my head closer to his, as his lips touched mine.

We pulled apart. He stared into my eyes as I did to his. The kiss was magical. I smiled and backed away, and walked away. I turned out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I made bacon and sausage for breakfast, my favorite.

I brought all the food to the middle of the little table in the kitchen. Niall came in and ate with me. I later took a shower and got dressed. I changed into white skinny jeans to hide my bruises, a plain gray long sleeved sweater-shirt and neon pink shoes. I put my into a messy ponytail and went to sit on the couch. Niall came and joined me, but as soon as he sat down there was a ring at the door.

I sighed and got up to see who it was.

I opened the door and to my suprise saw Eleanor, Louis, Danielle and Liam waiting for us.

"We're taking you guys out!" Eleanor said, energetically.

"Yeah! Get you guys out of the house! It'll be fun!" Danielle, said nudging me.

I smiled and shrugged as Niall grabbed the keys and walked out the door. We walked down the stairs and into Louis' van.

Niall's POV

We went to the music festival. As we walked around, I grabbed Acacia's hand. She looked down and back at me. We got stared at from people but didn't mind. I was in love. In love with a girl I only met a week ago.

Delilah's POV

When I saw Acacia's note in the morning, I made an interpretation that she was at Niall's. They are really cute together. It'd be SO COOL if my sister dated famous boyband member Niall Horan.

AHH! Hopefully Niall asks her out soon. They'd make a lovely couple together.

Acacia's POV

We went back home and it was pretty late already. We walked into Harry and Louis' flat as Harry and Shelby watched a horror movie together.

Niall and I went on the small sectional in the corner of the room to join them. As I said before, I wasn't a big fan of horror movies. I got scared about halfway through, and I guess Niall used his little senses to figure that out. He got up and brought a blanket. He put it between me and him. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer toward his body. I lay my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my forehead as I watched the rest of the movie before drifting to sleep.

Niall's POV

After the movie finished, I looked down to see that Acacia was sleeping. I kissed her temple and picked her up. I carried her to my apartment and layed her down on the couch. I got up to take a shower. After I did, I went by Acacia. I grabbed a blanket from the other couch and slept on the floor next to her. I'd have another amazing day with her tomorrow.

As I drifted off to sleep, I recevied a new text from Zayn.

From: Zayn

"Hey mate! What are you and Acacia doing tomorrow?"

I replied.

To: Zayn

"Nothing. Just going to chill. Wanna join? :)"

I quickly got a response back.

From: Zayn

"Sure! Be at your apartment by 12. See ya."

I put my phone down on the coffee table as I turned off the lamp.

Tomorrow will be interesting.