Chapter 2

Here you go! My friend told me to upload another chapter even though I have no idea what to write. Hey! This is better than homework.  I hope you like this chapter as much as I do. OH, i almost forgot I'm working on a Harry fanfic! Prologue will be up by tomorrow!

-- NiallsandNandos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Delilah's POV

Tears filled my eyes after seeing Roger again. After he tormented my sister and beat her again and again, I couldn't help it. His eyes were as vicious as they were always. I vowed to keep my sister safe, like she did for me long ago. I ran to the nearest security guard.

"Excuse me miss, you will have to step back please." He said to me.

I tugged and tugged at his sleeve, begging him to come follow me. At last he asked me what's wrong. I motioned him to follow me and he did so. I followed the trail of footprints from big boots to a dark alleyway.

I got there just in time to see my sister, my life that's being held down with a knife to her chest. I gasp at the sight. The security guard goes towards Roger and tackles him, but not in time. Roger quickly plunged the knife into Acacia's stomach. I looked at the body of my sister, falling towards the ground. She looked lifeless. I immediately hear sirens and told them to take my sister. I hop into the ambulance and ride on over to the hospital, the place I hated the most.

Acacia's POV

I opened my eyes to my sister crying at my side. I combed my fingers through her hair as she looked up. Immediately as she saw me her eyes shined.

"Acacia!," she yelled, "You're alive!"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I giggled.

I looked around the room and realized I wasn't at home. I sat up, but it hurt. Everything hurt.

"Delilah," I said, whispering, "What happened?"

"Roger tried to kill you," She replied, "he stabbed you with a knife."

I looked down at my stomach and saw a huge wound. I gasped at how it looked. I was about to cry when a group of boys walked through the door.

Niall's POV

Eyes of the heavens, beauty of the heart. That's the first thing I noticed about her. Yeah, her face might be bruised but she still looked like heaven to me. She seemed suprised to see 5 teenagers standing in front of her.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

I laughed at that question.

"Hi, we're One Direction." Louis said.

She was surely suprised. I saw the sadness in her tone and eyes. She looked so depressed. She looked so hurt. I guess she found it weird I was staring at her so I looked away.

"I know that look," Harry said, grinning.

I smiled. So what if I liked her, can't do anything about it. I mean look at her. Gorgeous.

Acacia's POV

I was suprised to see One Direction walk in, but one blond haired boy really caught my eye. Yeah, it was a little creepy that he was staring intensely at me, but I liked it. I would have to give him my number, or to one of the boys to give to him. I called Liam over and wrote down my number and told him to give it to the blond one.

"Niall's his name." He said, smiling.

I couldn't help but giggle. He handed Niall the slip of paper and he smiled. I guess they decided to go, so I waved goodbye.

I got a text soon after from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

"So, when do you get out of there?"