Chapter 10

OHKAY, so i haven't updated in a while. I'm soooo sorry you guys! I will TRY TRY TRY TRYY my hardest to make this chapter longer than the usual 2-3 pages. I love you guys, thank you for actually reading my crap. It means a lot, I love youu ♥

--NiallsandNandos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Acacia's POV

As I walk into Nando's it seemed unusually quiet for a jumpy-bubbly restaurant. I separate the curtains to see all of my friends waiting for me. Tears fill my eyes and I cover my mouth with my hand. Nialls' arms wrapped around my waist as he kisses my cheek.

"Happy Valentines Day, and Happy Birthday." He says to me, smiling.

I release myself from his grasp as I go hug everyone. I look around to see the amazing party everyone has set up themselves. Strings of star lights up from the high-rised ceiling, white balloons fill the cracks of the corners, food and drinks every where you look, a dance floor and a DJ playing my favorite songs. Eleanor hands me a bag with a dress and heels in it. She hands me another bag with my straightener and makeup bag.

"Go get ready silly!" She yells at me. I go towards the bathroom and lock the door. I grab the dress out of the bag.

It was an All Lace skater Dress from Charlotte Russe. I took out a long crown key and black heels.

I quickly put them on and did my makeup. I put on some blue sparkly eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I straightened my hair and braided it quickly. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Damn, I look good." I thought to myself. [ A/N: Sorry I swore, even though none of you probably care..]

I walk out of the bathroom and into the party. I dropped the bag with my hair and makeup stuff on a chair near a wall. I head over to the dance floor, where I see Niall dancing like the Irish fool he was.

A slow song came on, so Niall swept me away from my friends and into the middle of the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms did the same around my waist. I smile down as you picks up my chin with his finger.

"Don't smile at the ground." He says to me. He smiles as he reveals his braces. I pushed my lips against his as our lips molded perfectly together. It was the best kiss out of all of them. To me it was magical. Sparks flew. I knew Niall had to be the one.

As the slow song ended, Niall spun me around and bent me over, ballroom style. He accidently let go as I fall to the floor. He sweeps me off the ground and into a chair.

"Sorry babe." He says, biting his lip, "Would a kiss make you feel better?"

"Oh yes sire, please. Plant a kiss upon your queen." I stick out my hand as Niall shoves it away, going straight for my lips. His lips collided into mine. I pull apart and run towards the bar. Niall chases after me.

"Now, since I'm 18, I can offically drink here in England." I say, smirking. I grabbed a shot glass and a bottle of vodka as I took some shots.

"Like you've never gotten drunk before." He says, smirking back at me.

I squint my eyes at him. I take the bottle and plopped down at a table near Danielle and Eleanor. All the boys joined me as I spread shot glasses around the table.

"Time to get our drink on guys!" I yell. Everybody looks at me as I shrug. I drank all 8 or 9 shots in about 15 seconds. I wipe the extra liquor that was running down the side of my mouth. I pour another round and spread it all around the table.