Chapter 12

AHHHHH. CHAPTER 12 already! (: This book has come so far (': Thank you guys so much for all the support and votes and comments and reads omg just.. ('':

-- NiallsandNandos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Acacia's POV

The warm sunshine hit my cheek as they heated it up. I rolled over to block it out as I fell what felt like 100 stories to the ground. I open my eyes as I see Niall towering over the bed, looking down in me. He starts to laugh as I roll my eyes.

"Encore!" He yells out. I stand up and wipe the dirt off my pants. I walk into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I quickly straightened my hair as I went into the bedroom to changed. I picked out my superman tie front top, white shorts and converse.

I throw my clothes of my dresser, and start to undress. I feel two hands wrap around my waist as I shift my neck to see Niall. He kisses my lips and I kiss him back. I pull away from him and put my shirt on. His expression became sad as I looked at him.

"Like what you see? " I say, winking to him. He chuckles, and trots away to the kitchen for breakfast. I quickly slid on my shorts and shoes and follow him into the kitchen. He's already dressed - wearing a white flowey tank, gray shorts and supras with a blue SnapBack. I steal his hat as he turns to look at me, away from the pan of eggs and bacon. He smiles.

"Looks better on you anyway." I smile widely, revealing my clear braces as he did the same. I walk over to the living room and plop down on the couch. I scan through the channels and I stop at the news. I see Roger's picture pop up, but with new news.

"Daniel and Rose Williams were found dead in their home yesterday morning."

I sit up and cover my mouth. Tears stung my eyes as I held them back. I jog to my purse and grab it as I practically run out the front door. I hop into my car as I speed away to Delilah. I stop at the scene as I see my sister on the steps crying. I run over to her as the police stop me.

"Ma'am, stay behind the yellow line." I look into his eyes and start to cry.

"Acacia!" I hear my sister yell, as she starts running towards me. I open my arms as she falls into me, and I grasp her tightly.

"What am I going to do now?" She asks, looking up at me, her sparkling green eyes now dark and cloudy. I smile at her and kiss her forhead and pull her into a hug.

"You'll come live with Niall and I," I continue, "Then you'll go to America with grandma and grandpa." I let go and stand up as she grabs my hand. We walk over to my car as she slides into the passenger seat and I hop into the driver. We slowly make our way back to the flat, stopping at Starbucks to get Caramel Frappes, the mall to get Delilah some new clothes and turned onto Elizabeth Lane and stopped in front of the complex.

We grab the bags and a click the button to close the door. I knock on the door to the flat as Niall opens it and looks at me worringly.

"Where did you go!?" He says, his hands toss into the air. I step into the apartment as Delilah trails behind me. I drop the bags on the sofa and look at Niall.

"My parents were murdered, my sister is all alone and has nowhere to go. Niall, please." I look straight into his eyes, knowing it makes him weak.

"C'mon Delilah, I'll show you your room." Niall says, motioning his hand towards the hallway. I follow behind as I see where he's leading her.