Chapter 1

Y/N POV

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

The sound of my alarm wakes me up from my slumber. As I try to open my eyes the sun is beaming in my face. I flip over and groan.

"Y/N YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL GET UP!!"

"OKAY MOM!"

I get up and run to the bathroom and start to brush my teeth and get ready for school. I put on a white shirt with a black leather jacket on top, and wore black ripped skinny jeans.

As I go down the stairs I smell my mom cooking breakfast. I smile as I see my little brother playing with his cars on the dinning table and I go over and give him a kiss on his head.

"Mom it smells so good thank you for breakfast." I gave my mom a kiss on her cheek.

"No problem sweetheart." She smiles

"Y/N!!" Jayden yells

"Yeah buddy what's up." I respond

"Pwease play cars with me" He pouted

"I'm so sorry buddy but I don't have time I have to get to school, but maybe we can play when we both come back from school." I told him feeling guilty

"Awh okay." He looks down sad

"Hey buddy how about I get you that new car you wanted when I get home." I smiled trying to make him happy.

"YESS!! I LOVE YOU Y/N!!" he screamed with excitement.

"I love you too buddy, but I have to go" I said while hugging him.

“Bye Mom!" I yelled as I start to walk towards the front door.

"Bye sweetheart have a good day at school." She yelled back

As I walk out the door I start to walk towards my car.

*skip drive to school*

“Y/N!!" My best friend Lauren shouts running towards me.

"Hey what's up Laur." I said while hugging her with a smile on my face

Lauren and I have been besfriends since we were little. Her parents Mike and Clara are friends with my mom.

"So you know Ariana." Lauren asked me with happiness in her eyes. Why is she so happy I thought.

"Yeah Ariana Grande in cheer?" I said with curiosity.

"Yeah, I heard her talking to Camila about how much she likes you and thinks your hot, but Camila was glaring at her and told her to back off,  I think she likes you." She explained to me.

"I don't think she likes me" I told her

"Are you kidding me it's clear she does." Lauren said with annoyance

"I don't know, but we need to hurry before we are late." I said as we run into the school. 

As we walk through the doors I heard whispering and see everyone looking at me.

"Hey Y/N, how are you." A random girl said to seductively

"Um... I'm good just trying to get to my locker before 1st period." I explained to her.

"Well see you later then." She winks and walks away.

"What was that?"

"Y/N if u haven't noticed your hot and everyone is trying to get in your pants." Lauren told me as we were walking to our lockers.

"I am not hot- but she is." I pointed towards Camila and her 3 friends walking down the hall.

They stop right in front of us and Camila looks at me up and down.

"Hey Y/N" She said while biting her lip

"H Hey Camila" I stuturred curse myself for stuttering.

"So is it ok if we watch your practice later today?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

I cleared my throat "um yeah sure"

"Okay well see you there" She winks as her hand grazes my arm.

When they are far away from us and let out a breath

"Oh my god... I almost pissed myself"

"Yeah I saw that your were so nervous you started stuttering" She laughed and mocked me. I just push her slightly and walk to my class.