Chapter 20

Y/N POV*

"Mom"

"Honey what's going on what is he doing here?" My mom asked.

"Daddy!!" Jayden yelled while running towards my dad.

"Hey kiddo I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while but I promise I will explain everting to you and your mom." My dad said while hugging Jayden.

"It's ok daddy I'm just hwappy your back" Jayden had the biggest smile on his face, something I haven't seen in a while.

We all go to the living room and sit down.

"I'm going let you guys have your family time" Camila stated while getting up but I grabbed her arm,not hurting her, not wanting her to leave.

"Camila honey your a part of our family you can stay" my mom said which caused Camila to blush and sit back down next to me.

I was holding Camila's while my dad explained everything to my mom and Jayden.

"So that's why u left me?" my mom asked my dad.

"Yes, I love you so much, I love all of you, and I left so that you guys wud be safe." My dad said with tears running down his face.

Jayden got up from the couch to go hug dad and he wouldn't let him go. Eventually we all got up to hug our dad.

After we all sat down again I also explained to my dad what Austin did to me and Camila and he was furious. He got up and was about to leave.

"I'm going to beat that kids a-"

"No dad it's fine" I got up trying to stop him from leaving.

"Y/DN you can stay here as long as you need to this is as much as your house than it is ours." My mom said.

"Thank you I will sleep in the guest room."my dad said grabbing his bag "goodnight kiddo" he kissed Jayden's forehead. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Goodnight dad" Jayden and I said.

After he left to the room. Jayden and my mom went upstairs to go sleep.

"Wow what a long night" I sighed out and fell on the couch.

Camila was laying on me with her head on my chest. Silence was taking over.

"Baby what's going to happen to you guys, because I can't see you get hurt again." Camila said with tears in her eyes.

"Nothing baby nothing is going to happen ok I promise." I hugged her tighter not letting her go.

"Can I stay over?" Camila asked with a pout on her face.

"Of course you are I wasn't going to let you go home this late cmon let's go to bed." I picked up Camila while she held on to me like a koala.

She giggled into my neck when I was walking up the stairs to our room.

When we got there we both got into bed. Camila was cuddling into my side and sleep was taking over me.

*morning*

I woke up and was ready to get up but I felt a weight on my chest. I looked down to see the love of my life smiling and having small moans coming out of her mouth. She must be having a fun dream.

"Y/N!" My mom yelled.