Chapter 13

*Y/N POV*

"Hey Y/N-" The door opened and Lauren yelled but quickly stopped and look at our position.

"Oh my bad" She starts to walk out with a smirk on her face.

She closed the door and I look down at Camila and see her cheeks are a deep shade of red.

"That was embarrassing." She whispered and dug her face into my neck.

"Trust me it was weird for me too!" We heard Lauren yell from the other side of the door.

How the hell did she hear her. I picked up a pillow and threw it at the door.

She ran off and I look at Camila again and start to laugh.

"Guess we will continue this another time." She seductively said to me while her hand went up and down my abs.

"Hmm I guess so... and you love touching my abs don't you." I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

She bit her lip and smiled at me than pecked my lips.

"Definitely." Her hands started to pull away from my body but I quickly grabbed them, but made sure not to hurt her.

"It's ok you can keep touching them."I said with a smile.

" Ohh cocky aren't you." She said.

"More like confident." I smiled at her and leaned into to kiss her but soon turned into a full on make out.

*school*

We just pulled up outside our school with Camila and I holding hands and exchanging kisses.

As we were walking I felt like something was going to happen. I heard and felt something coming towards me so I quickly turn around to find a ball so close to my face but I caught it.

I held the football in my hand and looked towards the direction it came in to see Austin looking over here shocked I caught the ball.

"Oh my god baby you almost got hurt." Camila says with concern in her cute voice.

"It's fine baby nothing happened." I explained to her.

"Oh sorry Y/N it slipped." Austin yells.

"Your good." I fake smiled and threw the ball so hard that it hurt his chest and her broke into a coughing fit.

Camila giggled next to me and once we faced each other she grabbed my shirt and kissed me roughly.

"That was so hot." She bit her lip and gave me a smirk.

"Uh-uh... mm... we should ge-get to cl-class." I stuttered out.

She just laughed and held my hand as we continue walking.