Chapter 2

*CAMILA'S POV*

Y/N Y/LN ugh I can't stop thinking about her. She is just so hot like how can anyone not think she's hot.

During 3rd period, the cheerleaders and I were outside practicing for the football team's next game. Or should I say Y/N next game.

"Okay Girls! Let's start from the top!" I yelled as everyone gets ready to do our routine. I look in the corner of my eye that there is someone sitting on the bleachers. 

I turn my head to see the one and only Y/N Y/LN talking to Ariana. My blood boils with jealousy as I watch my friend flirt with MY Y/N!

They both start laughing, Ariana is rubbing Y/N arm up and down.

*Y/N POV*

Ariana is so funny and cute. As we are talking I noticed her hand rubbing my arm up and down. I look behind her to see an angry Camila but soon disappears as we lock eyes.

Why was she mad? Was she mad at me? I thought

*CAMILA'S POV*

Y/N and I lock eyes

"Ariana come here we need to practice our routine!" I angerly shouted

Ariana turns around and nods her head then goes to hug Y/N. She starting running down the steps and gets in position. 

After a while when everyone is gathering their things I go up the bleachers to see Y/N on her phone texting someone.

"So why are you here instead of in class." I asked her.

"I had a free period plus I think it's only fair that I watch your practice if your going to watch mine." She said while smirking.

"Ok well I guess that's fair." I agree as I look up at her biting my lip.

*Y/N POV*

WHY WHY CAMILA WHY ARE YOU BITING YOUR LIP!?

Camila and I just stare at each other til the bell rings indicating that 3rd period is over.

"Well I guess I will see you during lunch?" Camila asked with hope in her voice.

"Of course." I told her while smiling

Camila nods her head and turns around and starts walking down the stairs swaying her hips on purpose. When she is out of sight I breathe out. 

"Fuck" I muttered