Chapter 6

*Y/N POV*

"Will you go out with me?"

Why did I ask her? She is going to say no... I'm such an idiot she doesn't like me like that.

"I-its ok um I know you don't like m-"

"Yes" She said

"I'm sor- wait did you say yes" I asked confused

She nodded with a big smile on her face.

"Oh ok um how about tomorrow after school?" I asked

"Yes I'm fine with that... Would you like to come in" Camila said pointing at her house

"Um sure" We walk up to her house and I'm nervous to meet her family.

As she is opening the door I'm tapping my feet impatiently and I'm rubbing my hands scared out of my mind.

"Hey don't be nervous they will love you." Camila said while grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

We walk into her house and Camila yells

"Mami, Papi are you guys home?"

"Yes honey me and your father are both here." Sinu said as she comes to hug Camila

"Mami this is my friend Y/N" Camila told her mother

"It's nice to meet you Y/N" She said as she came up to me to give me a hug.

"Hey Mrs. Cabello." I responded

"Oh don't call me that it's makes me feel old call me Sinu." Sinu told me and I smiled

We start walking towards the dinning table when I hear Camila's dad come up to me to shake my hand.

"Alejandro" He said he smiled

"Y/N" I said and returned a smile

Oh shit I have to ask them permission to take their daughter out. My mom raised me right.

"Um Sinu and Alejandro I have something important to ask you guys." I said nervously Camila looked at me with confusion

"Yea sure" They sat down

"Um I like Camila so much and I was going to ask if your ok with letting me take her out on a date?" I asked looking at them scared out of my mind.

They both looked between the both of us then said

"Y/N will you hurt my daughter?" Alejandro asked

"No sir I like her very much and I want to treat her like a queen, so I would never think of hurting her." I said look straight into his eyes.

Camila looked in my direction with a big smile on her face.

"Wow with an answer like that I'm ok with you taking our daughter on a date." Alejandro said as Sinu nodded her head.

Camila was looking at me with love while bitting her lip.

"Thank you Sinu and Alejandro I promise to love her daughter for as long as she'd let me" I say with a big smile on my face. 

"KAKI!" I heard little footsteps running fast from upstairs and runs into Camila embrace. Camila picks her up. "Kaki who dat?" She asked while pointing at me.

I smiled at them

"This Sofi is Y/N" Camila says as she gives Sofi to me. I pick her up and smile at her.

"Oh this is Y/N...wow your right she is pretty." I see Camila blushing. Sofi came close to me ear and whispered "she talks about you a lot."

"Oh really." I say while looking at Camila. She talks about me omg I love this girl... Wait did I just say love... Who am I kidding of course I love her.