Chapter 10

*CAMILA'S POV*

I look at my phone to look at time it's been 10 minutes already why is she taking so long. I am sitting on the bleachers outside waiting for Y/N she better not bail on me.

I sighed and sat there wondering if she will actually show up. Does she not want to go on our date anymore? Does she not see me as more than a friend?

*Y/N POV*

"What did I tell you Y/N stay away from Camilla." Austin stated. He was holding a bat.

"First of all say her name right it's Cameela not Camila dumbass and second I don't care because your a piece of trash." I spat.

He swings the bat to my leg and swings again.

"Now how about you shut your mouth before I break your legs." Austin yelled.

"I would like to see you try. Once you do I will just tell the coach that you fucked up my legs and he will kick you off." I told him.

"Oh please coach loves me your just a girl he doesn't give a fuck about you."

"Yeah a girl who is a way better played than you could ever be." I said while smiling.

He hits me in the face and kept hitting my legs til I couldnt feel them any more.

I cried out in pain I couldn't move my legs and my head hurts like shit.

"Good luck at the game tomorrow. Bye  bitch." Austin left the equipment closet and left me in there tied up.

*CAMILA'S POV*

I stopped waiting for Y/N and just left. I knew she wasn't going to show up. What her problem?

"Hey Camila have you seen Y/N?" Lauren asked worried something happened to her best friend.

"I was with her a while ago and she was supposed to meet me at the bleachers but didn't show up. Wait is she okay? What happened?" I asked looking at Lauren with my eyes showing fear.

"I don't know Justin and I haven't seen her since you and her left the cafeteria." Lauren looked around trying to see if she is around.

"We have to find her Lauren what if something happened to her and were not there for her!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"Hey hey we will find her ok did she go to talk to her coach?" Lauren asked

"Yeah she said she is going to talk to him than meet up with me to talk." I told Lauren

"Okay let's look there."

*in the gym*

"So I looked in his office he isn't in there and Y/N isn't in there either." Lauren said.

*Y/N POV*

I heard voices in the gym it sounded like Lauren and Camila.

"Hey...g-guys h-help!" I yelled while crying in pain.

*CAMILA'S POV*

We heard soft cries coming out of the equipment closest and Lauren went to go open it.

We saw Y/N there ties to a chair unable to move.

I hold my hand to my mouth crying at the image I saw right in front of my eyes.

"Oh my god Y/N what happened" Lauren asked. While she goes to untie her.

"baby what happened to you? We couldn't find you anywhere we were so scared I was so scared." I cried not caring if I called her baby.

"Austin... H-he uh-uh he h-hit me i-i can't m...m-move...legs." She stuttered out. Lauren fully untied her and we both helped her up and out of the closet and started walking her towards the nurses office.

I look at her with sadness and with tears in my eyes. Why would anyone do this to her? I love her so much. Yes I love Y/N Y/LN!!