Chapter 3

*Y/N POV*

I see Lauren and Justin sitting at our table waiting for me. Justin is also on the football team, he is the one who convinced the coach to let me on the team, so we became friends.

"Hey Y/N, cmon." They yell. Everyone was looking at me whispering.

'Oh my god it's Y/N!'

'She is so hot!'

I awkwardly walk to our lunch table and start talking to Lauren and Justin.

"Hey guys what's up with everyone." I asked with confusion

"Um if you haven't noticed your like the girl every girl wants to fuck and the girl every guy wants to be friends with." Justin tells me

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a perky voice say behind me. I turn around and see Ariana

"Oh hey Ariana." I said

"I just wanted to come say Hi." She said with happiness.

Lauren nudges me to look behind Ariana and I see Camila looking at Ariana with hate. I smirk as I start to realize. She is jealous.

Camila starts to walk over to us and taps Ariana in the shoulder.

"Ari Sean is looking for you." Camila told Ariana

"Oh ok well bye Y/N." She said as she hugged me and ran to Sean. 

Camila looked at Ariana with anger and jealousy.

"Hey Y/N." Camila said while waving and I look at the 3 girls beside her and I furrow my eyebrows with confusion.

"Oh these are my friends Dinah" She pointed at a tall attractive blonde "Normani" Beautiful Dark skinned girl. "And Ally" A short yet pretty Latina.

"Hey guys" Justin, Lauren and I all said.

They laughed and waved back.

"Well Y/N I think as your fav cheerleader you let me wear one of your jerseys" Camila said to me seductively with a smirk on her face.

"U um sure which one tho" I asked while holding up a blue and white jersey.

"How about the blue one, I look good in blue. Don't ya think?" She asked me and winks.

"Ye Yea of course!" I respond with a smile with blush on my face.

She took it and put it on and smiled at me and went to kiss me cheek that lingered for a while.

I feel blood rush to my cheeks as a red tint appeared on my cheeks.

"Thank you" She whisperd near my ear. I gulped and cleared my throat.

"Um yea no problem ugh I guess I will see you during practice." I asked

"Definitely" She smiled and turned around and walked away

"Yo bro did you see that she liked you man!" Justin yelled and everyone looked at him

I see Camila shaking her head and giggling ass she walks to her table.

"Wow"