Chapter 5

*Y/N POV*

I'm limping towards my car and sit in it for a while thinking about what I should do about this whole Austin situation when I heard the voice of the person I love so much.

"No leave me alone." I heard cries and I see in my review mirror.

Austin throws Camila in his back seat unbuckling his belt. I get out the car and run towards him and punch him in the face and he falls on to the ground.

*CAMILA'S POV*

when...

I see a fist collide with his face and he falls onto the ground and I see the one girl I have had my mind on.

"Y/N!" I cry out as I get up and hug her for dear life scared and sobbing.

"Camila it's ok I got you. I'm so-" She said but I interrupted her.

"it's ok i know he threatened you." I reassured her.

Y/N kicks Austin one more time before walking away while holding me and bringing me in her car.

"Camila did you bring your car?" She asked me

"No Dinah dropped me off. " I told her

"Ok good im going to drop you off." She said she took out her phone and handed it to me. "Put whichever songs you want."

We started driving near my house when I asked her "Y/N when you punched Austin why didn't it hurt where he hit you?"

"Um I don't know maybe I was high on adrenaline when I saw what he was doing to you, so it wasn't hurting me." She explained

"Oh ok" We sat in silence while the music was playing in the background.

We arrived at my house,  I'm about to get out of the car when I heard Y/N say something that made me stop.

"Camila will you go out with me?"