Chapter 18

Y/N POV

After practice I drove home with camila. She was blasting her music singing along and was using her hand as a microphone. She is so cute.

When I got home I went to open the passenger door and held camila hand to help her out.

"Thanks baby...such a gentlewoman." She whispered the last part in my ear. I blushed and went to close her door.

I held her hand and walked up to open the door. The first thing we their when I get home is my brother Jayden yelling.

Jayden saw me and his eyes went wide. "Y/N!! Yay your home" He ran to my legs and hugged me. "I mwissed you" I bent down and picked him up.

"I'm sorry Jay I had practice how about we go out for ice cream later and Camila can come with us." I suggested.

"Yay!! I like camwila she is nice and pweety." He blushed looking down.

"Aww thank you Jayden." I hear Camila say. I gave Jayden to Camila because she asked for him.

We started walking towards the kitchen to my mom.

"Hey mom!" I looked at her but say she was stressed.

"Hey mom what's wrong." I said walking over to hug her.

"Nothing honey just... work." I knew my mom was lying because she hesitated. "How was your first practice back" Before I could answer Camila said.

"OH MY GOD SHE DID SO GOOD!! I swear she should be in the NFL." She put Jayden down and walked towards us.

"Hey Camila I'm so happy to see you...your the only thing that makes Y/N happy nowadays." My mom said while going to hug Camila.

"Mom that's not true."

"Yes it is honey." She stared at me waiting to give up.

I groaned and went to sit on the couch.

"I ordered pizza so it should be here in a few minutes but you guys can sit. I'm going to sleep I'm tired. Goodnight oh and don't forget to put Jayden asleep Y/N!" She yelled out when she was walking upstairs.

I looked to the left to see Jayden playing with his cars and in his own world. I grabbed the remote.

I felt a body fall in my lap and smelled vanilla.

"Let's watch Pretty Little Liars baby." My girlfriend said while staring at me with her hands wrapped around my neck.

"Hmm...ok fine anything for you." I pretend to think but gave up.

"Yay! I love you." She cheered and I laughed. We were still staring at each other and we started to lean in and our lips crashed against each other.

We heard a knock at the door and we pulled away. I looked at Camila with confusion.

"I wonder who that could be." I picked up Camila and put her on the side to go open the door. As I was walking towards the door I felt a hand tug on mine. I turned around and saw Camila.

"Baby...what if it's a murderer." She whispered. I laughed silently.

"It's not it's ok baby come here." I held on to her and I went to go open the door when I saw someone I never wanted to see again in my life.

"Dad?"