Chapter Five

Morgan's POV

I woke up do to the fact my phone kept buzzing.. And as soon as I opened my phone I knew why.

Kenny posted a picture of me cuddling up to him and sleeping, and people kept commenting on it. Some were hate and others were that they shipped up. It was basically half and half for it.

"Kenny.." I shook him.

"Wh-What," he said in a sexy morning voice.

"Why did you take a fucking picture of me last night!" I didn't exactly yell because I didn't want to wake up the other boys, but I had 'anger' in my voice.

"Because you looked amazing," his smile was contagious.

"Let's do something before the meet and greet," my face lit up. It was only 8 in the morning, but I wanted to spend time with Kenny.

Kenny's POV

"Let's do something before the meet and greet," she smiled to me.

"Like what?"

"I don't know I never really come to New Jersey, but we can like walk around and go eat fancy pastries at little bakeries that we don't know how to pronounce the name of," how is someone so awake at this time after just performing.

"That sounds lovely beautiful," I whisper to her.

"Then lets get ready!" There was excitement in her voice.

******************

We walked out of the bus, and got a cab to take us to a in her words a bakery that she can't pronounce the name of.

She wore black leggings that showed her butt perfectly and a floral top that was long sleeved and tight on the top and loose on the bottom.

She could wear anything, and she would still be beautiful.

We went to a little french bakery that was open at this time.. And she was right.. We both can't pronounce the name of it.

We were sat down at a table in the corner.

"What would you like to drink you two?"

"I'll have a Carmel Macchiato," she told the waitress.

"And I'll have whatever she just ordered," I told her, but it only resulted in her chuckling.

"On that note do you know pastry or pastries you want?"

"We'll have two of your top five sellers," I nod letting her know that she could go.

"Oh my goodness.. You did not just order that," she started blushing.

"I'm that kinda guy Morgan," I told her acting somewhat manly.

"Do you wanna know something Kenny?"

"What is it Morgan?"

We were interrupted by the waitress bringing us our drinks.

"Your pastries will be coming right up," she smiled, "You guys make such a cute couple."

"We aren't a couple," she replies.

My heart begins to break a little after that.

"You should be then," she winks at me.

She takes a sip of her drink and a little whip cream gets stuck to her upper lip. I still find it utterly attractive.

I take a sip of this weirdly named drink, and surprisingly it tastes delicious.

"You have a good taste in coffee," I tell her, "But what were you saying before?"

"Kenny, I only told her that we weren't a couple because I have no idea how you actually feel for me, and I.. I'm somehow falling for you and I have no idea what to think, because of everything thats happened before." She looks like she's about to cry.

"Morgan.. I'm completely falling for you," I look into her eyes.. They look empty and all I want is to make her happy.

*****************

The wind was blowing her hair back.. And she looked like a model.

The sky was a blueish grey.. Basically perfect for a walk.

We walked silently when she finally sat down on a bench overlooking the water.

She put her hand over mine and looked at the water.

"It's so beautiful. Most people overlook things like this as the fame somehow gets to them.. I mean when I went to the lake I always just sat there and overlooked how beautiful the little things were.. Sometimes I even woke up early enough to see the sunrise. It's the only way I felt at peace, because I got to forget about everything for a little while," her voice seems so off.

"There's something wrong.."

"There is."

"I'd do anything to get you to tell me, but you still probably won't tell me. Just know that I'm not ever going to let go Morgan," I couldn't help, but grab her hand tighter.

We sat in silence then I finally did what I should have done before. I looked her in the eyes, then closed them and kissed her. It was a short, yet passionate kiss.

"I'm really falling for you," she kissed me cheek and stood up. I stood up after her then she intertwined her fingers into mine.

*******************

Morgan's POV

-During The Show-

🎶So open your eyes and see

The way our horizons meet

And all of the lights will lead

Into the night with me

And I know these scars will bleed

But both of our hearts believe

All of these stars will guide us home🎶

Me and Kenny finished our duet and the crowd screamed.

"Thank you all so much.. I wouldn't be here without all your support. Truly from the bottom of my heart.. I love each and every one of you," I speak into the microphone and walk off stage.

I sit on the floor backstage and go on my phone.. I look at what the people in the crowd are posting and even see some M&G pics.. It makes me so happy that I can pretty much make someones life.

********************

-On The Tour Bus-

"Gilinsky! Come here," I try not to wake up the couple of sleeping boys, Kenny, Sammy, Jake, and Cody.

"Yes princess," he smirks.

I motion for him to sit down next to me on the couch and he does. I pull up the blanket that was on it from me sleeping here the previous night. I snuggle up close to him and close my eyes.

"Goodnight beautiful.. I love you," he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight loser," I grinned and fell asleep.

*******************

A/N: I added cutesy stuff between Kenny and Morgan because I was watching TFIOS and I thought it went well.. I've never been to New Jersey either, so I basically made it all up too.

If you want more of the other boys to be in this let me know and I will, because I'm fine with either one(:

Vote, comment, and share this!!!

Love you and Thanks for reading!